Ticket Plus as

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Ticket Plus as

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Michael
    Participant

We are using ticket plus and creating events as POSTS. When a client buys a ticket, how can we make is say the venue, organizer and QR code on the ticket as it would if tickets were sold under the events calendar? Are we doing in wrong?

http://www.shininglightevents.com/buy-tickets

Thank you for any help you can offer.

Geoff B.

Good evening Michael and welcome to the Events Calendar Support forum!

Thank you for reaching out to us.
    I would love to try to help you with this topic.

When a client buys a ticket, how can we make is say the venue, organizer and QR code on the ticket as it would if tickets were sold under the events calendar?

Since I am unable to see what the ticket looks like when the purchase process is completed, would you mind sharing a screenshot ? (via DropBox, Google Drive, etc..)

Also, I am not sure if you were aware of this, but typically, the tickets are only sent out when the order status is marked as “Completed” in the WooCommerce admin interface.

Finally, as a first troubleshooting step, could you please provide us with your system information in a private reply ? (following the instructions found in the link)

Best regards,

Geoff B.

Michael
    Participant

This reply is private.

Michael
    Participant

Not sure if my private reply came through. Please shoot me an email at [email protected]. Thanks a ton again!

• This reply was modified 8 years, 2 months ago by Michael.
    Geoff B.

Hello Michael,

Thank you for the invitation.

Unfortunately, based on our support policy we are not able to provide support over email or phone.
    But, the good news is that we are still able to successfully support our clients through the forums 🙂

Thank you for your understanding and if you could provide the requested info it would be awesome.

Have a great day!

Geoff B.

Michael
    Participant

This reply is private.

Michael
    Participant

This reply is private.

Michael
    Participant

Geoff, this is from me web guy pertaining to ticket plus crashing the page.
    “The site is back up. You will have to contact support and tell the that when their plugin is active that the site crashes and we get a “white screen server 500 error”. They should troubleshoot and fix from there.” Can you please let me know what to do. Thank you

Geoff B.

Hello Michael,

Thank you for sending me the system information, that’s super helpful.

So sorry to hear that something is crashing your page 🙁
    So let’s deal with that first.

Once we are done with that we can resume resolving the first issue.

Could you tell me what happened that seems to have caused the crash ? (update, normal operation, after activating another plugin, trying to add Events Tickets Plus – I noticed the plugin is not installed in the list you provided ) ?

In any case, I would recommend reinstalling the plugin files (overwriting them) with fresh ones if you haven’t already.

If that still does not work, could you also please go through our testing for conflicts procedure (preferably in a staging/dev environment or local install of your WordPress website) and let us know what you find out.

Basically the goal here is to revert back to a bare WordPress installation to see if the problem persists. It also allows us to pinpoint what the cause of the issue is.

Let me know how that goes.

Best regards,
    Geoff B.

Michael
    Participant

Ok, that worked. Whats net to get QR code and everything on the tickets since we are not using The Events Calendar plugin.

Geoff B.

Good evening Michael,

I’m glad this worked for you. So let’s resume the task of getting the requested info displayed on the ticket.

In fact, let’s break it down:

• QR code – I just ran a test with your exact settings and the QR code appears correctly on the ticket email received once the transaction is set to “Completed” in WooCommerce. If you are not receiving the ticket email after setting the transaction status, then we can investigate that.
    • Venue, organizer – These are not on part of the ticket information if you are not using the Events Calendar plugin. In other words, there is no way for the ticket to “know” what the venue and organizer are without our other plugins. If you want to add that information to a ticket without our other plugins, then you will have to perform some template customization.

You might want to read our Themer’s guide and pay special attention to the parts about Tickets to get a sense of how that works.

Let me know if that helps.

Have a great day!

Geoff B.

Michael
    Participant

Geoff, one last question…for now 🙂

What app can customers use to scan their tickets at the door?

Geoff B.

Good evening Michael,

Any QR code reader will do (if you search the Google Play store or the iTunes store you will see a ton of them).

Here are a couple of them:

Before I forget, if you don’t feel confortable doing the customizations yourself, you can always hire one of our recommended customizers to do the customization for you.

Let me know if there is anything else I can do to help.

Have a great day!

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘Ticket Plus as’ is closed to new replies.