The Eventbrite Ticket is Not Working too!

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets The Eventbrite Ticket is Not Working too!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Rina
    Participant

I have got the same issue to of this topic:
    https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/the-eventbrite-ticket-is-not-working/

The behavious is the same to of Roger’s website.

However the event calendar theme is embed in the theme I bought. When I deactivate all other plug-ins and switched theme to the default, the Event in the side bar disappear. So I am unable to test in that regards.

Please help. I’m not very good with technical stuff.

Screenshot:
    http://www.mettacentre.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Screen-Shot-2016-04-07-at-3.45.57-pm.png

Cliff

Hi Rina. Sorry you’re experiencing this, and thanks for your detailed question.

From your system report, I see you’re using the latest versions of WordPress core, The Events Calendar, and Eventbrite Tickets, which is a good.

Other than switching your theme to a WordPress default theme, please follow our Testing for Conflicts Guide and see if that helps narrow down the cause of this.

If it does not help to deactivate all non-Modern Tribe plugins (per the Guide), please enable WP_DEBUG and share any PHP errors you see while navigating your site’s home page, events page, single-event pages, and any other of your site’s pages relevant to this ticket.

Once you share your WP_DEBUG findings, we may be able to get an idea of any plugin or theme conflicts.

Please enable WP_DEBUG on your site. You’ll need to edit to your site’s wp-config.php file and change this line of code: define('WP_DEBUG', false); to this: define('WP_DEBUG', true);
    (or add this line of code if you can’t find mention of ‘WP_DEBUG’ in your wp-config.php file)

If any errors do appear while navigating your site’s pages, please copy and paste them in their entirety into a new ticket reply — along with the URL of where you saw the error(s) — and make sure you set it as a Private reply.

Let us know what you find out.

Thanks.

Cliff

Rina, it turns out there’s an issue with our connection settings with Eventbrite’s API. I’ll mark this ticket as Pending Fix status. I do not have an ETA on the fix, but this thread should receive a reply once the applicable fix has been released. I apologize for this issue and appreciate your understanding and patience.

Rina
    Participant

So there’s nothing I can do apart from waiting for a new update with this fix?

Cliff

Unfortunately, the answer is yes. Our initial presumption is that the Eventbrite API changed without us knowing it was going to happen (I believe this has happened in the past, not much more we can do about it).

We need to allocate some developer time to resolve this issue. It is a very high priority issue for us, but I cannot provide an estimate if it’ll be a couple weeks or longer.

Thanks for your understanding.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Nico

Hi there,

Just wanted to inform that maintenance release 4.1.3 is out. The update includes a fix for this issue.

Please update the plugins to the latest version and re-test to see if the fix works for you.

Best,
    Nico

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘The Eventbrite Ticket is Not Working too!’ is closed to new replies.