States and Postal Codes Show as Numbers

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO States and Postal Codes Show as Numbers

• This topic has 7 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Emmanuel.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Emmanuel
    Participant

I am using the Event List Widget on my website, filtered to only Tournaments and the State and Postal Code are showing as numbers instead of the real State Name or Postal Code. The website is do-martialarts.com and you can see it.

Nico

Hi there Emmanuel,

Thanks for reaching out to us! I can help you here 🙂

Inspecting the site I could see the error you described. As a first troubleshooting step: Can you please follow the steps described in our Testing for conflicts guide? This way we can see if this is a problem in our plugin or a conflict with the theme or other installed plugins.

Can you please also send me a screenshot of the widget settings?

Please let me know about the results of the test,
    Best,
    Nico

Emmanuel
    Participant

Sorry guys I spent hours disabling and enabling and switching themes, and messing up my site in order to put it back together the way it was and the sate and zip still showing with a number 1 in the widget area instead of the name.

Patricia Dalton
    Participant
    Nico

Hey folks,

Sorry for the delay in my replay. As Patricia indicates this is indeed a bug reported by other customers as well. Andras provides a temporary solution in this reply.

I’ve added this thread to the bug report, so you’l get a heads-up when this is fixed and released. It surely won’t make it to the upcoming maintenance release coming out this week, so it will have to wait a bit more. More details on our release schedule → https://theeventscalendar.com/release-schedule/

Please let me know if the workaround works for you,
    Best,
    Nico

George
    Participant

Hello!

I wanted to post a quick note here that we have published a new Maintenance Release today that should address some of the problems reported in this thread.

You can read about the details of this release here → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-events-calendar-4-4-3-event-tickets-4-4-3-premium-add-ons/

I hope this update helps!

Cheers,
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘States and Postal Codes Show as Numbers’ is closed to new replies.