Selling event listings.

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Selling event listings.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jess

Hi there,
    I have the basic events calendar version. I’d like to be able to add a feature where I can sell event listings on my website. If I purchase and add the community event add-on, how can I allow users to pay for the listing at the same time they are adding their event?
    Thanks

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Jess,

Thanks for checking out Community Events! There is not currently a way to charge users for submitting events, although this is a feature we are working on for a future release. I would recommend casting your vote on the feature request so that you can stay up to date on progress. This also helps us determine user interest in new features and help guide future development efforts.

Currently, Community Events does have the option to require users to be logged into your site to submit an event, so you might look into using a membership plugin in conjunction with Community Events. This will still not allow you to charge user on event submission, but you could use a plugin like this to charge for site membership in general.

If you’re interested in allowing users to sell tickets on the events they add to your site, Community  Tickets will let you collect fees on ticket sales. You can read more about how this and other Community Tickets features work here.

We do offer full refunds within 30 days of purchase if you’re not satisfied with the products, so feel free to test them out! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Selling event listings.’ is closed to new replies.