Sell tickets using multisite

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Sell tickets using multisite

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Brittney

Will this plug in allow event planners to sell tickets on my website or as the administrator am I the only one who will have the ability to sell? Do I need any additional plug ins to let others sell tickets or do I use multisite?

Geoff

Hi Brittney,

Good questions!

It’s definitely possible for other event planners to post events and tickets to your site with our plugins. To do that, I would first suggest downloading two of our free plugins:

• The Events Calendar – This allows you to post events to your site in a calendar format.
    • Event Tickets – This provides RSVP functionality, which sets up the framework for our ticketing platform.

Them, I would recommend purchasing our Community Manager bundle, which includes:

• Event Tickets Plus – This is an add-on for Event Tickets that allows you to create and sell tickets using an ecommerce plugin, like WooCommerce.
    • Community Events – This is an add-on for The Events Calendar that allow guests to your site to post events to your calendar without having to go into WordPress.
    • Community Tickets – This is an add-on that connect Community Events to Event Ticket Plus to allow your guests to create tickets as they submit events to your calendar.

The bundle also includes Filter Bar which, while not necessary for creating and selling tickets, is a nice addition to the calendar to help visitors search for events on the calendar using multiple filters.

Does this sound like it would work for you? Please let me know and I’d be happy to answer any other questions you might have about the plugins.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Brittney

Thank you for your detailed response. It was very helpful. I have some more questions: I plan to buy the Eventica theme in Themeforest. Do I still need to download the events calendar and event tickets plus purchase the community manager bundle? How does the event planner recieve their revenue from the tickets they’ve sold on my website? Do I have the ability to charge event planners a percentage from the revenue they make from my website?

Geoff

Hey Brittney, thanks for following up!

Yes, you would still need the Community Manager bundle to get those add-ons and functionality. Eventica has optimized itself to integrate with The Events Calendar and customizing some of the calendar templates to fit its needs. The additional plugins are not included in that package, I believe.

How does the event planner recieve their revenue from the tickets they’ve sold on my website? Do I have the ability to charge event planners a percentage from the revenue they make from my website?

Excellent questions! Community Tickets allows you to split the revenue from a ticket purchase with the event planner who submitted the event. The revenue travels as fast as the payment gateway you are using with WooCommerce, but here is a detailed article on how the plugin helps track sales and distribute payments.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Brittney

Thank you for resolving all of my issue. That article you linked explained everything perfectly. I was skeptical about this product at first but with your expertise and quick response I am ready to buy. Thanks again and you are amazing!

Geoff

Right on! I’m so glad I was able to help out and I’m stoked you’re giving the plugins a try.

It’s also worth noting that we have a pretty great return policy. Should something not work the way you expect or need, we can help you here in the forums, but you can also return any plugin within 30 days of purchase.

Cheers and thanks again for getting in touch!

Geoff

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Sell tickets using multisite’ is closed to new replies.