Same with Error: Eventbrite requires a Venue and it must have a valid Address.

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Same with Error: Eventbrite requires a Venue and it must have a valid Address.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Rina
    Participant

I have the same issue with this thread:
    https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/error-eventbrite-requires-a-venue-and-it-must-have-a-valid-address/

The innitial issue (still unresolved)
    https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/the-eventbrite-ticket-is-not-working-too/#post-1100082
    Note that after my initial problem which is still unsolved and no news, I have noticed a new update and tried again. So hence the error of the venue show up for the first time. The venue is real valid address that we can successfully used when push the event from eventbrite to wp site.

Rina
    Participant

The following error can be seen after we activate the Plugin: The Events Calendar: Troubleshoot Eventbrite Issues (1055308)

Eventbrite troubleshooting:
    Mode: create | EB ID: | Post: 3812 tribe_events | Venue: 3338 tribe_venue | Evenbrite error: “There are errors with your arguments: event.online_event – Unknown parameter, event.start.timezone – Unknown parameter, event.venue_id – Unknown parameter, event.currency – Unknown parameter, event.show_remaining – Unknown parameter, event.logo_id – Unknown parameter, event.end.utc – Unknown parameter, venue.name – This field is required., event.start.utc – Unknown parameter, venue.address.longitude – This field is required., venue.address.latitude – This field is required., event.description.html – Unknown parameter, event.listed – Unknown parameter, event.invite_only – Unknown parameter, event.shareable – Unknown parameter, event.organizer_id – Unknown parameter, event.end.timezone – Unknown parameter, event.name.html – Unknown parameter”
    Eventbrite requires a Venue and it must have a valid Address.

Please assist

Geoff B.

Good evening Rina and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us and for providing the error messages.

We are sorry to hear about the issue you have been experiencing with EventBrite tickets again.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

As a first troubleshooting step, could you please provide us with your complete system information in a private reply using the instructions found in the following link?

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

Normally your initial issue should have been solved after updating to 4.1.3 .

If that is not the case, I would like to take a look at your WordPress theme or child theme file through a link to a .zip file if you don’t mind.

Best regards,

Geoff B.

Rina
    Participant

This reply is private.

Rina
    Participant

This reply is private.

Geoff B.

This reply is private.

Geoff B.

Good evening Rina,

Thank you for the theme files.

The good news is that I was able to successfully create EventBrite synced events with your theme and some of your plugins activated.

To investigate further, it would be awesome if you could provide me with some screenshots:

• The totality of the Edit Event screen when you are trying to create an event with Eventbrite Sync on. I’m especially interested in the Venue, Organizer and EventBrite tickets details.
    • The details of the Edit Venue screen of the venue you are using

Furthermore, could you tell me if you still get that message:

• When you create the Venue from scratch in the Venue fields of the Event as you are creating the event (instead of using a pre-existing Venue) ?

Let me know how that goes.

Best regards,
    Geoff B.

Rina
    Participant

This reply is private.

Geoff B.

Good evening Rina,

Thank you for the screenshots.
    It allowed me to conduct certain tests.

I was able to create the event, after I did the 3 following things:

• Switch the event timezone to a city in Australia as opposed to GMT +10 (that should take care of the timezone messages)
    • Changed the address format a bit so that it could be recognized by Google Maps as well (somehow shop2 is not going down smoothly).

Additionally, I would recommend upgrading to 4.2 if you haven’t already.

Let me know how that goes with these changes.

Best regards,
    Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Same with Error: Eventbrite requires a Venue and it must have a valid Address.’ is closed to new replies.