Renewed, Updated License Key and Imports NOT Working

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Renewed, Updated License Key and Imports NOT Working

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Victor
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

serpcom
    Participant

Hi Victor…

Working on 500 + MB dump

we have 155 scheduled items scheduled every 30 min. Basically we have about 200 businesses that each have an events calendar we pull in to publish on each of the almost 200 sites….

serpcom
    Participant

This reply is private.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Steven!

Thanks so much for the info and the database dump.

After some deep reviewing of your errors/logs with your license key on our Event Aggregator sever, we have identified an error on our end that the dev team is already working on. I have linked this thread to the report and we’ll let you know as soon as it’s fixed.

While I can’t commit to a date for this, I know it is of high priority, so you can expect it to be fixed in the next days.

we have 155 scheduled items scheduled every 30 min.

Please also note that this means you would be hitting the maximum 200 imports per day for you license. Though at this moment, you might not be getting this records under the Event Aggregator System StatusĀ because of the above issue.

We apologise for all the inconvenience and we truly appreciate you following up with this.

Best,
    Victor

serpcom
    Participant

Let me know if you have any update on this or if I should be doing anything in the meantime.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Steven!

Thanks for following up!

The dev team have just made a fix for this issue and it’s already on production.

Note this is on the EA server side of things, so if you are already using The Events Calendar latest version 4.5.10 you are good to go.

Please try creating an import and let us know if it works for you.

Thanks,
    Victor

serpcom
    Participant

We are on the latest version 4.5.10; just tried but the import still does NOT work.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Steven!

I’m sorry the imports are still not working for you.

Are you still experiencing the page freezing when creating a new import or is it a different issue? Can you please check your debug.log file and see if you get any new errors? Please let us know about it.

Thanks,
    Victor

serpcom
    Participant

Still not working….

have latest versions of everything

still getting white screen.

error logs have nothing.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Steven!

Thanks for clearing that out.

It seems that the white screen is not related to the issue we fixed.

I wanted to run some tests with the database dump you sent before, but I don’t seem to have permissions anymore. Could you please grant us permission so we can download the database to have a closer inspection and see if we can replicate the white screen on our end?

Thanks,
    Victor

serpcom
    Participant

This reply is private.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Steven,

Thanks for sending over the database again. I marked your reply as private just in case.

I did a local installation of your database and ran some imports with it.

I could not replicate the white screen on my own installation with minimum plugins and default theme, so this makes me think there could be a plugin or even a theme conflict of some sort.

Could you please go through the steps provided in our testing for conflicts guide? I’d recommend you set up a dev/staging site to run this tests to ensure you don’t disrupt the live site.

Please let us know how that goes and if you have questions in the meantime.

Thanks,
    Victor

serpcom
    Participant

Not really what I was expecting to hear, but we will try.

serpcom
    Participant

Hey Victor, been working on my end…

Tried default theme and still got the white screen

I’ve updated the server to php 7 and mysql and now I get a new error!

There was an error fetching the results from your import: Event Aggregator server has blocked your request. Please try your import again later or contact support to know why.

Any ideas?

Victor
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • The topic ‘Renewed, Updated License Key and Imports NOT Working’ is closed to new replies.