Renewed, Updated License Key and Imports NOT Working

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Renewed, Updated License Key and Imports NOT Working

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    serpcom
    Participant

Victor:

I did what you said and it works!

Thanks.

I think the update to a new server and php 7 helped.

Also do you know if your system use curl. We were using an older version on our old server.

We just migrated to a new server I built and it seems to be working ok now.

thanks for your help.

Couple of issues…

, I notice when I go to your site https://theeventscalendar.com/ it says our license has expired but in settings it says it’s good.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Steven!

I’m super glad to hear it’s working now. Thanks for your continued help and patience while we worked on this together.

I’m not entirely sure PHP version is related to this issue but I’m sure you’ll find the benefit of your site being more efficient in terms of server resources.

We use cURL in our EA server but it shouldn’t be a problem if you had a different version of it as WordPress handles this to whatever wp_remote_post and wp_remote_get defaults to in your server.

Regarding the licenses, I’ve just checked and they seem to be fine and active, so you should be seeing your 2 newest EA licenses active:

• 200 imports license (ending in 49ae)
    • 100 imports license (ending in 6fad)

Let me know if you see any different or have any other questions.

Best,
    Victor

serpcom
    Participant

Victor,

It seems the technical errors have been fixed.

But I either have the system set up wrong, don’t understand something or have the wrong package.

I still can not save the Faneuil Hall Facebook Event Calendar. When I click on “help” tab it says the 200 DAILY limit has been reached.

Can you let me know what consists of an import? Is that an actual event coming in. I am unable to save the Faneuil Hall Event calendar; and I think it is because of the foolish way I am pulling into the main sites event calendar from all of the merchant sites in the multi-site network, using a recurring import every 30 minutes for 100+ sites; however next to NOBODY is even using the event calendars, so I’m running these 100’s of imports a day every 30 minutes that are not actually importing anything. It was the only way to sync there local event calendars to the main site at the time. But I’m wondering if I should delete all of those, if they are causing the daily limit.

Can you please clarify what consists of an import. And if it is an actual event being imported into the calendar or if it is just because we have the system set up to run. No where near 200 actual event listings have been imported today, but that seems to be the error; and I can still not save the 1 facebook event calendar that matters the most to schedule and import into the site on its own.

Hope this next email can clarify anything going on from here….here is the message I get now when I try and save the faneuil hall event calendar from facebook as a scheduled import…

There was an error fetching the results from your import: Event Aggregator server has blocked your request. Please try your import again later or contact support to know why.

Please advice.

Thank You.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Steven!

100 imports license means you can run 100 scheduled imports regardless of the number of events you import from each (even if the source has no events to import)

We have a good article that explains this in more detailed > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/event-aggregators-import-limits-work/

If you are running 100 imports every 30 minutes it means 2400 imports a day so that is surely making you reach the 100 and 200 imports limit for your licenses.

I hope that clears things out. Don’t hesitate to ask any other questions.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • The topic ‘Renewed, Updated License Key and Imports NOT Working’ is closed to new replies.