Recurring import duplicating events

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Recurring import duplicating events

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Jason Sears
    Participant

Hi again,

It’s been over a week now and was wondering how we’re coming along on the fix.

Thanks again.

Cliff

Jason, you can reference our Release Schedule for more information about timing and scheduling for things in general.

This specific issue is to be fixed soon (i.e. it’s not put on the back burner) but I don’t have any specific time estimate for you. I do apologize about this unfortunate bug still affecting you.

Cliff

Jason, unfortunately the development team has had to postpone this fix due to O365’s calendars not operating like other calendars–each event does not keep its unique ID, which is how our plugin currently keeps track of whether or not something is a duplicate (and therefore knows not to re-import it).

FYI: We typically do not provide such specific updates, but I wanted to come back here to make sure your expectations are up-to-date.

Jason Sears
    Participant

Hi Cliff,

Thanks for getting back to me. It looks like I’m going to be needing a refund then since this won’t work for what we need it to work for. How do I go about getting that refund?

Thanks again,

jason

Cliff

This reply is private.

Jason Sears
    Participant

Thanks for the info. I’ve got someone who I think will be able to use this after all, so I think I can hang on to it.

Thanks again. 🙂

Cliff

You bet.

Again, we’ll leave this thread open awaiting a future “bug fixed” update (hopefully).

Victor
    Keymaster

Hello Hason!

Just wanted to share with you that a new maintenance release (for the Week of 7 August 2017) is out, along with some Event Aggregator server improvements and fixes that solves this issue.

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-week-7-august-2017/

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • The topic ‘Recurring import duplicating events’ is closed to new replies.