Recurring Events – Page Not Found

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Recurring Events – Page Not Found

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Gordon Bain
    Participant

Hi There,

I think I’m having the same problem reported. When clicking on a recurring event I get a page not found error. I’ve tried clearing the permalink cache and updating to the latest versions of the events calendar plugins.

How can this be resolved?

Thanks

========================
    PLEASE LEAVE FOR SUPPORT
    Reporting the same issue as: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/after-pro-update-clicking-an-event-results-in-page-not-found/

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Gordon,

I’m sorry that you’re running into this issue too. You mentioned that you’ve tried flushing the permalinks, but can you try following the other steps outlined in this article as well?

If you haven’t done so already, please also run through the steps outlined in this article to test for conflicts with your theme and other plugins.

If you could share your system info with me, that would be helpful as well!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Gordon Bain
    Participant

This reply is private.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Gordon,

Thanks for sending that over! It looks like you’re running an older version of Events Calendar Pro (4.3), which is where the week view feature comes from. Can you try updating and see if that will solve the issue again? The current version is 4.4.20.1. If you don’t see a prompt to update in the Plugins section of your Dashboard, you can do so manually by following these instructions.

I would also recommend updating Event Tickets and Event Tickets Plus (both are currently at 4.6.2).

Your WordPress version is at 4.8.4 – the current version is 4.9.1, so I would recommend updating that as well. Since some of these versions are quite a bit older, it would be a good idea to make all of these updates in a testing environment before updating on your live site. The free WP Staging plugin will let you create a quick copy of your live site that you can use for testing if you don’t have a staging site already.

Let me know if this helps.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Recurring Events – Page Not Found’ is closed to new replies.