Questions about your Events Ticket Plus plugin

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Questions about your Events Ticket Plus plugin

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Tony Neetz

Hello, I am in search of a plugin to sell e-tickets to a once a year event for a non-profit animal rescue organization. I currently use your Events plugin on the site and really like it. I came across your “Events Ticket Plus” plugin and have a few questions to see it it will work for me.

1. Can you set up custom fields on the purchase screen to get information from the purchaser, such as food choices (Choose from Chicken, Beef, Fish), seating choices, and a input text box?
    2. Are there tutorial videos available to help me set up this plugin and get it working with Woocommerce? I looked on Youtube but didn’t see any. Or, other type of instruction available. Is there live support after purchase to answer questions if need be?

3. Does this plugin have the capability to send the administrator an email notification whenever someone purchases tickets, and also keep track of all the event attendees (ticket buyers)

4. I see the license is $89.00. Would we have to pay this every year to use this plugin?

Thank You.

Tony Neetz

One other question I had thought of.

Can the ticket purchase screen be set as a specific WP page on the website where I can post a link to take people to purchase the tickets, or does it have to be accessed from the Events Calendar?

Thank You.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Tony,

Thanks for checking out Event Tickets Plus! I’m glad to hear that you’re liking Event Tickets so far 🙂

You can indeed create custom fields on each ticket, which will let you collect additional information for each attendee. The available field types are checkbox, text, radio, and dropdown. Regarding creating a seating chart, this article has some more details on how you could set this up.

We currently do not have tutorial videos, but we do have an extensive knowledgebase. The following articles should be helpful in getting set up:

New User Primer: Event Tickets and Event Tickets Plus

Settings Overview: Event Tickets and Event Tickets Plus

Making Tickets

Managing Your Orders and Attendees

Moving Tickets

If you purchase a premium license, that does include access to post in our Help Desk, where we are happy to help you out if you have any questions or run into any issues with Event Tickets Plus.

We do offer a Nonprofit Partnership Program that provides a free license of Event Tickets Plus or Events Calendar Pro to approved nonprofit organizations, but this license does not include access to the Help Desk. If you would like to apply for this, you can do so here.

Managing attendees is a built-in feature, and while notifying admins of new purchases is not, this is a possibility by doing a customization. There are some snippets in previous forum posts for RSVPs that could be modified to work for paid tickets as well.

The license means that you can update the plugin and receive support in the Help Desk for one year. After it expires, you will still be able to use the plugin as before, but you will no longer be able to update it. If you continue updating other things on your site (such as our free event and ticketing plugins, WordPress, etc.), then you may eventually run into compatibility issues with Event Tickets Plus.

By default, the ticketing section appears on single pages for events or other enabled post types, but you could also sell tickets from the full WooCommerce product page, or try using the default WooCommerce product shortcodes (tickets are essentially WooCommerce simple products).

We do offer full refunds within 30 days of purchase, so if you’d like to take Event Tickets Plus for a test run, feel free to do so! Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Questions about your Events Ticket Plus plugin’ is closed to new replies.