Questions About Features

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Questions About Features

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    David Dion

I am exploring options for an events calendar. I will launch it in a single local market and then expand nationally in major metro areas. I am currently testing time.ly (only because they were the first product I found).

I am looking for the following functionality.

– The ability to create subscription plans for event hosts. Simple example
    – $50 per month – limited number of events – self serve
    – $100 per month – unlimited number of events – self serve
    – $100 per month – limited events – full serve – we enter
    – $200 per month – unlimited events – full serve – we enter
    – $10 – individual event
    – $25 + – featured event

This is basic function I am looking for. There is a lot more. But this is a good place and question to start with.

Thank you.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi David,

Thanks for checking out our plugins!

Unfortunately there is not currently any subscription functionality built into Community Events or Community Tickets, but you can set up fees on tickets that users create with Community Tickets. However, we are planning on adding support for event submission fees in the future. I don’t have a timeline at the moment as to when this will be implemented, but I would recommend casting your vote on the feature request for this so that you can stay up to date as we make progress on this new feature.

For the time being, you may be able to get close to this functionality by using a third party plugin (such as Memberpress) to handle the membership/subscription aspect, as Community Events allows you to require users to be logged in to submit events. Charging different amounts for different event submission capabilities would currently require a customization.

I’m sorry I don’t have a better answer for you at the moment, but please let me know if you have any other questions! We do offer full refunds within 30 days of purchase, so if you’d like to test out any of our premium plugins, feel free to do so.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Questions About Features’ is closed to new replies.