pue.tri.be lookup on every wp-admin request

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator pue.tri.be lookup on every wp-admin request

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    washingtonian
    Participant

Hello! As initially reported back over here, every admin pageview is triggering a license lookup:
    https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/pue-tri-be-lookup-on-every-admin-request/

We use a lot of paid/premium plugins for our site and yours is the only one that doesn’t cache the license lookups.

Couldn’t you check once an hour and store the result in the WP object cache?

It isn’t great that every admin pageview takes another 500-1500ms because of your plugin, and I am concerned that another DreamHost outage will tank our site again. I’m sure you understand that this would be a revenue problem for us 🙂

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi washingtonian,

Thanks for reaching out! I’m sorry you are experiencing this issue with all the pue requests.

Please give me some time to check around and investigate this and I’ll get back to you shortly.

Thanks for your kind patience.

Cheers,
    Andras

Andras
    Keymaster

Until I do that, could you please share your system information with me? Thanks a bunch!

It would also be great if we could determine whether it is a combination of our plugins or having only The Events Calendar active already produces all those requests. To test this please make sure you are using the latest versions of our plugins and go through our conflict testing guide. Let’s see if that uncovers something.

Andras

washingtonian
    Participant

This reply is private.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by washingtonian.
    Andras
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘pue.tri.be lookup on every wp-admin request’ is closed to new replies.