Problem with Split Payments (paypal)

Home Forums Ticket Products Community Tickets Problem with Split Payments (paypal)

Viewing 5 posts - 61 through 65 (of 65 total)
  • Author
    Huiwen
    Participant

Happy New Year Barry.

I haven’t heard from Paypal yet.
    In the meantime, wouldn’t it be helpful that EC runs a trial with Live Mode so that you know what has been changed on the paypal side and maybe you could update your knowledge base accordingly and thoroughly? Just an idea…

Barry

Wouldn’t it be helpful that EC runs a trial with Live Mode so that you know what has been changed on the paypal side and maybe you could update your knowledge base accordingly and thoroughly? Just an idea…

I’ll certainly pass that idea on 🙂

Huiwen
    Participant

It is really a pity that the split payment function doesn’t work.
    Now that I have to collect all the payments myself then re-distribute MANUALlY to each event organiser, is there an alternative to facilitate the process a bit more?

Barry

Hey there, Huiwen: I’m afraid Community Tickets itself does not offer any other options for disbursement that would help.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 61 through 65 (of 65 total)
  • The topic ‘Problem with Split Payments (paypal)’ is closed to new replies.