presales question – functions, add ons, updates

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions presales question – functions, add ons, updates

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Pola Vida

I have some questions. Thanks for answering.

*We are creating a event magazine for our region.
    I am trying to find an in-expensive calendar plugin that i can easily customize (if necessary), and that has login function so people can put in their events. Does the Events Calendar PRO provide that or do I need to by another Add on? It is not clear to me.

*To sell tickets for the events I need to buy the ticket add-on?

* When I buy Pro and any Add-on , I will have updates only for 1 year. Will I have to buy them every year again to keep the website running- how does that work with the wordpress updates? Please explain (or send me a link i the info is already on your website)

Thank you very much 🙂

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thanks for checking out our plugins!

Allowing users to submit events from the front end of the site is actually a feature of Community Events, and you do have the option to require users to login to be able to submit events. To allow them to also sell tickets for these events, you would need Event Tickets Plus (which allows you to sell tickets on your site in general) and Community Tickets (which adds the ability for users to sell tickets for the events they submit from the front end).

You are correct that the licenses are for 1 year, during which time you will have access to premium support here on our Help Desk and be able to update the plugins. After the license expires, the plugins will still work on your site – the license is not required for the plugins to function. However, if you continue to update other things on your site (like WordPress core), over time you are likely to run into compatibility issues if our plugins have not been updated as well. You would then need to renew the license to update the plugins.

You might be interested in our Community Manager bundle, which includes all three of these plugins plus Filter Bar and is cheaper than buying the three individually.

We do offer full refunds within 30 days of purchase, so if you’d like to take any of our premium plugins for a test run, feel free to do so! Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘presales question – functions, add ons, updates’ is closed to new replies.