Organizer

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Organizer

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Yanique
    Participant

Cannot add event organizer while submitting an event and the submit event button doesn’t automatically show up on the events page.

Hunter

Hello!

First off, thank you for your purchase and welcome to our premium plugin support forums! Before we continue, can you please review our Testing for conflicts guide and reply back with your findings? This is a required step to continue receiving support.

Thanks again and take care 🙂

Yanique
    Participant

The organizer section worked once I changed the theme 🙁 but not the add event button

Hunter

Hello,

I’m happy to hear the organizer issue has been identified. The Add Event button isn’t displayed on the main events page by default, so if that’s something you want to do, our Themer’s Guide is the best resource in this instance.

I hope this helps answer your question and have a good afternoon 🙂

Yanique
    Participant

I have no idea what the problem is. Can you please expound? Is it the theme?

This has been sent from my iPhone. Please excuse the brevity and informality.

Regards,
    Yanique DaCosta, M.F.A.
    YKMD, Creative Director + Owner
    Graphic Artist Guild, Southern Regional Rep.
    StartUpBus, Board Member

Brand Development
    + Advertising

YKMD, Inc.

Everything is Designed. Let us Design it well.

http://www.theykmd.com
    Tel: (754) 300- YKMD (9563)

Follow us on Twitter, Instagram @theYKMD | @B3Breakthrough
    #theYKMD #HowIBreakthrough #B3Believer

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed.If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

Hunter

Hello,

I’d be happy to further explain. If you visit our demo site, you’ll notice there is not an ‘Add Event’ button. You’ve voiced the concern that the ‘Add Event’ button is not displaying on the list of events. This is because we have not included it on the list of events. If you did want to add a button which links to your Add Event page, you would have to do so by adding the code into the necessary files as explained in our Testing for conflicts guide.

Please let me know if this helps clear up any confusion and take care 🙂

Yanique
    Participant

How can I fix this? And if it cannot be fixed, How can I collect a refund
    for the extension?

Regards,
    Yanique DaCosta, M.F.A.
    YKMD, Creative Director + Owner
    Graphic Artist Guild, Southern Regional Rep.
    StartUpBus, Board Member

Brand Development
    + Advertising

YKMD, Inc.

*Everything is designed, let us design it well.*

http://www.theykmd.com
    Tel: (754) 300- *YKMD *(9563)

* Follow us on Twitter, Instagram @theYKMD | @B3Breakthrough *
    #theYKMD #HowIBreakthrough #B3Believer

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended
    solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed.If
    you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or
    copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you
    have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your
    system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that
    disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the
    contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

Hunter

Hello,

I hope you had a great weekend! There are a few different options for adding a button. The easiest way is to add HTML or a shortcode in the Add HTML before/after content boxes found on the Events > Settings > Display tab. More info can be found here.

Another idea is to use a template override as explained in our Themer’s Guide. This route would allow for greater control on where you want the button(s) placed, but is a little tricker. This Customizing WordPress #1 – How To Create A Child Theme by LevelUpTuts YouTube video is similar to the process explained in the Themer’s Guide.

I’m sure a professional developer could manage these additions in an hour or two, so there is another option. We have a list of customizers that can help, but there are tons of developers out there ready to help in exchange for compensation. Be sure and do your due diligence on the potential candidates and get some kind of written agreement signed by both parties before starting work.

If you’d rather go a different direction, visit our Refunds page and we’d be happy to get that going for you.

Please let me know which way you’re leaning and if you’ve got any more questions. Have a great evening!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Organizer’ is closed to new replies.