Options

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Options

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Amila

Hi,

I am currently using Events manager plugin Pro version but it doesn’t give features which i required.

I need below in my events calendar;

1. allow registered users to book events

2. select events based on location. allow people to select a location and search events on that location

3. i need to use different Paypal, credit card accounts as events will be hosted by different people and money has to each publisher’s paypal/credit account

4. allow people to add events through web browser.

Your prompt reply will really appreciate.

Thanks.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Amila,

Thanks for reaching out!

Events Calendar Pro does not include any registration functionality, but Event Tickets (our free ticketing plugin) will let you create (free) RSVP-style tickets on your events or (paid) tickets that integrate directly with PayPal. Event Tickets Plus will integrate with WooCommerce or Easy Digital Downloads to allow you to sell tickets through either of those platforms.

The Events Calendar (our free, base events plugin that Events Calendar Pro builds off of) comes with the Tribe bar that allows users to search for events by location, and Filter Bar adds additional filters such as venue, country, city, and state.

If you are going to have different users submitting events and selling tickets, then you would want to take a look at Community Events and Community Tickets. This will allow users to create events on the front end of your site and sell tickets for those events with some/all of the money from the sale going to their PayPal account (see this article for more info on how this works). They will also be able to manage their events from the front end.

We do offer full refunds within 30 days of purchase, so if you’d like to take any/all of our premium plugins for a test run, feel free to do so! You might also take a look at some of our bundles – the Community Manager bundle sounds like it might be exactly what you’re looking for 🙂

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Options’ is closed to new replies.