Once a ticket is deleted, the attendees list and orders report do not match

Home Forums Ticket Products Community Tickets Once a ticket is deleted, the attendees list and orders report do not match

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Geoff

Hi Ben,

I certainly appreciate you following up here and I hear you loud and clear — this ticket has been open for about a month now and I understand that you’re eager for it to be patched up. You can be assured that I am equally eager for a patch to be released as well because I have no interest in keeping anyone waiting.

That said, the issue has more to do with prioritization. While I (and the team at large) see this and every issue as worthy of getting fixed, we are currently in the development cycle for another pair of releases and have a number of other high priority issues that we’re working on.

I can absolutely assure you that this will get the attention it deserves. I have also made additional notes in the ticket that was created for this issue so it remains on the team’s radar and I will stand by my promise to keep you posted as I learn more.

Thanks again for your patience,

Geoff

Courtney

Hey there

Thanks for hanging with us on this issue. We’ve just released an update to correct the shared capacity calculations. As always, we recommend that you back your website up, test on a staging site, and then take it live on your own website. Let us know how it goes!

https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-for-the-week-of-13-may-2019/

Thanks
    Courtney ??‍?

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • The topic ‘Once a ticket is deleted, the attendees list and orders report do not match’ is closed to new replies.