No attendee info WP v4.7.1

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus No attendee info WP v4.7.1

Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    Brook
    Participant

Howdy Dale,

There are some extremely similar issues, with similar symptoms, that are quite different from the problem being faced on GoDaddy. Most of them have easy solutions.

We have many clients on WP Engine. So far you would be the first one to be impacted by this GoDaddy issue.

Would you mind opening a new topic for your problem? In it, could you share your system information, describe the problem in your own words, and if you can take a screenshot of your Attendee List page for an even affected by this problem. From there we can try to help you find a solution.

That is really interesting to hear, Brian. I will let our developer who is investigating this know. We have been able to confirm the issue on our own GoDaddy server multiple times, we’re just trying to isolate the cause. If it went away on our server as well, that would be very intriguing.

Cheers!

– Brook

Dale
    Participant

I was able to fix this issue by downgrading to the previous version of the plugin. I wa able to search the database for the security code and pull the missing data but the previous events will not pull the data. The new ones since the downgrade are working perfectly. I had this happen on 2 sites I host on WPENGINE.

Brian
    Participant

As I mentioned in a different thread Attendee Details have magically come back, by itself. GoDaddy support mentioned a known caching issue, but that it wouldn’t have taken a month to fix which was the duration details were offline for me. They also came back before I updated any TEC plugins to newest.

Can you confirm the same with your developers and test site?

Brian
    Participant

….and they’re gone again when I updated to 4.4.2. However I reverted only ET+ to v4.3.5, still running ET v4.4.2 and they are back. I was previously running ET+ 4.3.3 and ET 4.4.2 when they came back. So maybe there is a conflict when running the same version of those plugins?

ET 4.4.2, ET+ 4.3.3 (Attendee Details)
    ET 4.4.2, ET+ 4.4.2 (No Attendee Details)
    ET 4.4.2, ET+ 4.3.5 (Attendee Details)

Brook
    Participant

Howdy Brian,

I am sorry, we completely missed your response here.

Fortunately the GoDaddy issue does indeed appear resolved. Unfortunately a few days after that started working properly a new issue developed for a seemingly random set of users. Anyone Running Event Tickets Plus 4.4.2 or higher is unable view the meta that gets collected. This can be alleviated, as you noted, by downgrading to version 4.4.1 or lower.

This new issue appears to have affected you. I’m sorry you can’t catch a break!

So far we have been able to find the Attendee Meta in the database, but it’s not showing up on Attendee Report screen for some reason. So at least in this it is better than the GoDaddy issue which completely erased the data with no hope of recovery.

Sadly we have not been able to isolate this yet, inspite of spending many hours. As far as we can see there is nothing linking all these users. It happens on a variety of servers, including Windows, Linux, WPEngine, and so forth. The users affected do not appear to share anything in common. Thus I am trying to collect more info to better isolate this. If you have time and would be willing to do some or all of the following, could you:

1. Share a link to an event that is suffering from the problem. I am trying to see if there are any commonalities in the field types and combinations used to collect Attendee Meta.
    2. Share a copy of your database. Using this I will try to replicate your site, and see if the problem affects my testing server when running your exact data.
    3. Privately share a copy of your WooCommerce system info, as this issue only affects Woo users.  It’s found in WP Admin > WooCommerce > System Status. Click “Get System Report”.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

– Brook

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • The topic ‘No attendee info WP v4.7.1’ is closed to new replies.