No attendee info WP v4.7.1

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus No attendee info WP v4.7.1

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    Brook
    Participant

After some more digging into this issue I have noted that the others with identical symptoms are on GoDaddy’s Managed WP Hosting as well.

We are going to try and get an account setup with GoDaddy for further testing. We’ll keep you posted.

– Brook

Brian
    Participant

Ok thanks Brook.

I know they recently upgraded PHP versions and there have been some problems reported by the 4.7.1 and subsequent 4.7.2 updates. Which is around the time my problems started, but I talked to their support around the same time I started this thread with you and they obviously thought it would be a plugin issue.

There are some issues posted in their community forum although nothing that I would knowingly connect that doesn’t say solved.
    https://www.godaddy.com/community/Managed-WordPress-Hosting/bd-p/ManagedWordPressHosting

• This reply was modified 7 years, 3 months ago by Brian.
    Brook
    Participant

That is really good information to have. Thank you Brian. Your detailed debugging has been absolutely crucial in helping us diagnose this issue. I just added 6 months to both of your licenses, as a thank you for all your help.

We have now purchased an account from GoDaddy to try and reproduce this issue. Indeed, when we run Event Tickets Plus on their hosting platform the bug can be reproduced. According to some other users this happened after GoDaddy updated their PHP Version.

Now that we can reproduce the issue, we can start trying to find a fix for it. Typically, a fix will get bundled with an upcoming version of the plugins. Likely, the fix will be included with version 4.4.3 of our plugins, which is due in 2-3 weeks. Although it is possible that the fix might require GoDaddy to change something on their end, or something else unusual.

I have added your topic to the bug report, so you will get notified as soon as a fix is ready. Thank you so much for taking the time to help us narrow this down. Please let us know if you have any questions.

Cheers!

– Brook

Brian
    Participant

Well good news and bad news I guess. Glad you were able to narrow down the issue, I’ll anxiously look forward to the fix!

I’ll leave y’all as admins on the staging site in the meantime and would be happy to test early fixes, I’m very good at breaking things 🙂

Cliff

Brook’s done some great work here!

Brian, I’ll mark this ticket as Pending Fix, which means this thread should receive a reply once the applicable fix has been released. I cannot guarantee when it will be fixed as it’s in the development team’s hands now. They need to assign it, code it, test it, and schedule it for release.

I apologize for this issue and appreciate your understanding and patience.

Michael Shelton
    Participant

Just to confirm, I also have a site hosted on GD Managed WP, and am experiencing the exact same things as described in this and other threads. Subscribing here so I’ll get the notification when an update is available. I appreciate the support.

Cliff

Sounds good, Michael.

Thanks!

Brian
    Participant

This reply is private.

Cliff

Brian, thanks for that update.

I know it’s something our developers are working on already.

With the test site they have setup, they have found the following so far:

• There isn’t any issues with storing meta on RSVPs
    • WooCommerce does not store meta (as reported by users)
    • The tribe-event-tickets-plus-meta-hash cookie was present after purchasing from WooCommerce

That information really isn’t helpful, since there’s not a fix yet, but they’re researching and working on it.

Ilkka
    Participant

Please remove me from all threads and responses.

Cliff

@ilardo,

Please go to https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/users/ilardo/subscriptions/ and click the “X” next to the topic(s) you wish to unsubscribe from.

If you end up needing additional assistance with this, please create your own separate/new thread.

Thank you.

Michael Shelton
    Participant

The link you gave me does not work.

Cliff

Michael, that link was to answer @ilardo. Please disregard the link from my most recent reply.

If you were asking about a different link, please let me know.

Dale
    Participant

Im having the same issue and my developers are not able to solve this issue either we are hosted on WP Engine.

Brian
    Participant

So one month after this issue began, as of an order 2/14 10P CST now I am receiving Attendee Details.

I still want to leave this open for the moment, as my other thread dictates I am having an extremely hard time navigating to any ticketed event and had to disable ECPro to be able to navigate my site at all. I updated all plugins to v4.4.2 during the meltdown to try and fix the issue as well.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 51 total)
  • The topic ‘No attendee info WP v4.7.1’ is closed to new replies.