Navigate through tha month

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Navigate through tha month

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Daniele

How can I set my calendar to make possible switch month by month?
    Do I need to buy the pro version?
    I have also buy the Event calendar pro.
    Thank You Very Much

Daniele

i need this information please.
    Thank You!

Cliff

Hi, Daniele.

The free The Events Calendar has Month View. You can see it in action at our demo site: http://wpshindig.com/events/month/

If you’re interested in Events Calendar PRO or one of our other add-ons (such as for other functionality they offer), we have a pretty great Refund Policy so you can buy one or many of our add-ons and thoroughly test them.

I hope this info helps. Let me know if you have any follow-up questions.

Daniele

Yes it has, but I can’t navigate to next month or previous month. If I want this function should I activate an add-on or Can I activate it from menu of the free version?. Thank you very much

Cliff

Daniele, it sounds like things aren’t working correctly at your site.

This isn’t currently a known issue so I’d suggest following these recommended troubleshooting steps for your own site:

There might be some new updates available. Could you please make sure all your Modern Tribe plugins (and WordPress core) are at their latest versions?

Once you verify you’re on the latest versions, please test to see if the issue is still happening for you.

If it is, please follow our Testing for Conflicts Guide (basically switch to Twenty Seventeen theme and deactivate all plugins and custom code other than Modern Tribe plugins) and see if that helps narrow down the cause of this.

Of course, we always recommend restorable database and file backups before modifying anything on your site.

If it doesn’t, please enable WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG (which will create a file on your server at /wp-content/debug.log if there are any WP_DEBUG messages) and share any debug messages you see while trying to replicate this issue and doing other things on your site relevant to this ticket (such as visiting your site’s home page, events page, single-event pages, and anything else you can think to do).

You might also see if you can spot any console errors at your site. (If needed, you may reference our KB article Using Google Chrome Developer Tools.)

Let us know what you find out, but please note that we don’t provide support in the pre-sales forum.

Possibly helpful references:

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Navigate through tha month’ is closed to new replies.