Multiple days events are not imported correctly again

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Multiple days events are not imported correctly again

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    gesine
    Participant

Hi there,

again, we have problems importing multiple days events with the event aggregator as previously discussed in this support platform (see here: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/multiple-days-events-are-not-imported-correctly/#dl_post-1506337).

Now the summer holidays (German: \”Sommerferien\”) are imported for the wrong date: In Google Calendar they are set from 28th of June to 8th of August. And on the website calendar they are imported as from 24th July to 2nd of September.

I corrected it manually and kindly ask you to investigate the issue.

Thanks and best regards
    Gesine

Hi Gesine,

Thanks so much for reaching out again!

I’m sorry to hear that you are seeing this issue again.

As a first troubleshooting step, could you please provide us with your complete system information in a private reply using the instructions found in the following link?

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

Let me know if you have any other questions in the meantime!

Thanks,

Jaime

gesine
    Participant

This reply is private.

Hi Gesine,

Thanks for providing me with this information.

Can you update The Events Calendar to the most recent version, and then test if this issue still occurs, by deleting the event and import, and then re-importing?

In addition, can you provide me with the URL that you are importing, so that I can run some tests on my end as well?

Let me know if you have any other questions in the meantime!

Thanks,

Jaime

gesine
    Participant

This reply is private.

This reply is private.

gesine
    Participant

Hi Jaime,

NO, again this is the wrong date! It should be 28th June – 8th August! Today it is wrong imported again on the website (after firstly imported right yesterday). I don’t know how to solve this issue. My client gets quite impatient and requires a solution. If you cannot solve the issue I’ll need to switch to another plugin.

Today a second issue occurred: The location for the event “Einschulung der neuen 5. Klassen” was set to Steinfurt, Germany which is several hundret km away from my client’s location and does not make any sense at all.

Please let me know if you have any further ideas regarding the cause of this issue. If not, I ask you to refund the extension for te event aggregator.

Thanks and best regards from Germany,

Gesine

Andrew
    Participant

We are having the same issue. We have 10 events that are scheduled to end on September 9th and instead are coming in with the following end dates:

October 10
    October 13
    October 16
    October 21
    November 8
    November 16
    November 25
    December 11
    December 19
    December 25

We are running the latest version of Event Calendar and this is from an import this morning, but it’s been consistent for the past couple of months.

Hi Gesine,

We are currently aware of a bug where a multi-day event is imported with the current date as the start date, if the event has started before the current date.

In that case, I’m going to mark this thread as ‘Pending Fix’ and you will be notified when a fix for this issue has become available.

Thank you for your patience and understanding in this process.  Please let me know if you have any other questions in the meantime!

Thanks,

Jaime

gesine
    Participant

Hi Jaime,

I deactivated Events Calendar on my client’s website. Please let me know immediately when you have a solution for the bug.

Thanks,

Gesine

Okay, sounds good.  Will do!

gesine
    Participant

Hi Jaime,

my client is still urgently waiting for a solution to the ipmort issue! Any news on this topic?

Hi Gesine,

Thanks for checking in!

Progress has been made on this issue, although I do not have an ETA on when it will be resolved.

Thank you for your patience in this process.

Please let me know if you have any other questions in the meantime!

Thanks,

Jaime

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Gesine!

Just wanted to let you know that we’ve just released a fix on our Event Aggregator server to address this issue.

There is no need to update anything on your end, but do make sure you are using the latest versions of The Events Calendar.

We apologize for the inconvenience and we appreciate your patience while we worked on this.

Please try your imports again and let us know if they work on your end.

Best,
    Victor

gesine
    Participant

This reply is private.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • The topic ‘Multiple days events are not imported correctly again’ is closed to new replies.