Multiple days events are not imported correctly again

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Multiple days events are not imported correctly again

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Hi Gesine,

I’m sorry to hear that you are still experiencing this issue.

Can you provide me with the URLs to the imports where you are seeing this issue, as well as some screenshots that indicate what the actual dates/times the events should be?

Let me know if you have any other questions in the meantime!

Thanks,

Jaime

gesine
    Participant

Hi Jaime,
    I think we’ve done this before a few months ago and it didn’t lead to any results… Please see this support ticket for detailed information about the previous troubelshooting.

May the setting of Import Type: unlimited have be the cause for the wrong imports? I just wanted to make sure that none of our settings in the backend is the cause for the issue.

Best regards,

Gesine

Hi Gesine,

I don’t believe that should be the source of the issue.  But you can try to change that setting, and delete and re-import the URL and see if that makes a difference.

Let me know if that helps!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • The topic ‘Multiple days events are not imported correctly again’ is closed to new replies.