Multi sites under same main domain

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Multi sites under same main domain

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Steve

Hi

Have some questions, please help. thanks

1. If I have multi sites (6~8 maybe) under the same main domain (ex. domain.com/a and domain.com/b).
    Which kind of license should I buy? Can I use “1 Site license”?

2. Is it possible to share the event to other calendar under the same domain? Like I add one event in domain.com/a.
    Is it possible also to show this event in domain.com/b ?

3. Can I have 2+ calendar in one site? Like calendar-A for business event and Calendar-b for activities?

Thank you for the help

Cliff

Hi, Steve. Thanks for your interest in our plugin suite.

1)

Each site would require its own license, even if in a multisite environment with directory (instead of subdomain) setup.

We have a multisite level license, but you could get away with buying the Agency level license (up to 10 sites). Know that using a non-multisite level license within a multisite environment will make it so you cannot do automatic updates (https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/manual-updates/)

2)

We have a CSV import but not a CSV export. We have an iCal import and an iCal export but it’s not a lossless way to move or sync events from Site A to Site B. Event Aggregator (EA) offers a better solution (https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/creating-hub-site-event-aggregator/), but the only “full data” move (including full support for Events Calendar PRO’s recurring events) is via WordPress’ own import/export tools.

Please reference Using WordPress Export Tools to Migrate Events Content and let me know if that answers your question.

3)

Our plugin creates one master calendar, but you can create the appearance of multiple calendars by using Event Categories.

Examples:

There are additional methods and documentation at our Can You Have Multiple Calendars? KB article.

Note that this functionality is available in the free/core version of The Events Calendar. You would only need to buy one of our add-ons if you wanted those extra features (e.g. Map View from Events Calendar PRO).

===

Last but not least, we have Bundles and a pretty great Refund Policy so you can buy one or many of our add-ons and thoroughly test them.

I hope this info helps. Let me know if you have any follow-up questions.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Multi sites under same main domain’ is closed to new replies.