Layout jumps

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Layout jumps

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Dirk
    Participant

Hi guys,

Since the last patch they layout is suddenly jumping around (see screenshots).
    How could we solve this?

Already tried to put the Display Settings of tribe events to: Tribe Events Styles on a Defaults Events Template page.

Cheers,
    Dirk

Hunter

Hey Dirk,

We have a bug logged resembling what you’ve described, so I’ve gone ahead and added this forum thread to the ticket which helps expedite the process of getting a fix included in an upcoming release. I don’t have a precise date when it will be available, but please stay tuned to our Release Notes and the plugin changelogs for more information.

Just to be sure, I would review the Testing for conflicts guide to make sure you’re not experiencing a conflict other than what we already know about. Please make sure WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG are enabled on your site’s wp-config.php file. Any errors will display at the top of your page as you try to reproduce the conflict. Note what you find and please include it in your reply.

I’m not seeing any temporary workaround other than backdating to version 4.3.2 of TEC (pro should be OK at 4.3.4) or using some CSS magic to help address the faulty code until we get it included in a maintenance release. This Customizing WordPress #2 – Using Chrome Developers Tools YouTube is a helpful visual example.

Thanks again and let me know if you’ve got any additional questions or comments. Cheers!

Nico

Hi there!

Just wanted to share with you that a major release of our plugins is out, which includes a definitve fix for this issue 🙂

Find out more about the release → https://theeventscalendar.com/things-to-be-aware-of-in-version-4-4-of-the-events-calendar-event-tickets-and-premium-add-ons/

Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Layout jumps’ is closed to new replies.