input fields on ticket

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus input fields on ticket

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    sue
    Participant

Just purchased event tickets plus – some questions:-

1.. created custom input fields on the ticket but this info is not kept in the registration info when i look at attendees and export – how do i get this info into there please? This is critical for my project

2. once a ticket is bought, the end user does not receive a confirmation email – how do i enable this please?

3. once a ticket is bought how can i email all the rego info to a different address (admin person)?

4. how can i set the number of tickets to be 1 only for a particular event and not all events?

thanks for any help

Geoff B.

Good evening Sue and welcome to the Events Calendar Support forum!

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We are sorry to hear about the issues you are facing.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

1.. created custom input fields on the ticket but this info is not kept in the registration info when i look at attendees and export – how do i get this info into there please? This is critical for my project

I am guessing you are referring to additional attendee information.
    Normally these should make it to the attendee list.

As a first troubleshooting step, could you please provide us with your complete system information in a private reply using the instructions found in the following link?

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

2. once a ticket is bought, the end user does not receive a confirmation email – how do i enable this please?

This is typically handled by the settings under Events -> Settings -> Tickets

If the tickets are still not being received in spite of these settings, then it probably means something is getting blocked at the WPmail level.

The easiest solution to solve this would be to use a real email address (SMTP with authentication) for sending tickets.

Simply install, configure and test the following plugin, which does exactly that: https://wordpress.org/plugins/easy-wp-smtp/

3. once a ticket is bought how can i email all the rego info to a different address (admin person)?

You can apply the following snippet in the functions.php file of your theme (without the PHP tag at the top): https://gist.github.com/cliffordp/4f06f95dbff364242cf54a3b5271b182

4. how can i set the number of tickets to be 1 only for a particular event and not all events?

Do you mean 1 ticket per person, 1 ticket at a time per purchase or 1 ticket available as a stock for that specific event ?

Best regards,

Geoff B.

sue
    Participant

Thanks for the reply Geoff – you should be able to see the system info now.
    Input fields working ok at time of buying ticket but when i export list the fields are there but blank

re item 2 i don’t want to email tickets just confirmation of the order

re items 4 when the buy ticket option is presented i want to set this to 1 not 0 so people can only buy 1 ticket and no option to change for one event

thanks
    Sue

sue
    Participant

hello any news on this please – sorry for the urgency but i need to get an event on line Thursday so need to get this resolved ASAP – thanks for any urgent help

sue
    Participant

also when i view the event on the web page how do i get rid of the +Google calendar and +Ical export?

and when i enter the event and goto cart proceed to checkout button is cut off and reads proceed to checko only – how do i fix this please? same on billing info as things are cut off

thanks

sue
    Participant

one other question if i want someone to agree to an events liability form before entering how can i do this please?

sue
    Participant

This reply is private.

sue
    Participant

can someone from support please respond as this is urgent.??
    Sue

Nico

This reply is private.

Geoff B.

This reply is private.

sue
    Participant

thanks Geoff – i cant provide any updates as yet since my websites are
    still down – will check and come back to you as soon as the host
    resolves their issue

but it looks like I am not going to be able to use this software for my
    event which i will be going live with as soon as the web site is up- as
    I really need the input fields – from memory i dont think i could see
    them in the on screen report – so is this a bug and how long will it
    take to fix? Is it possible to get a refund as I need this working asap?

Geoff B.

This reply is private.

Nico

Hi there!

Just wanted to share with you that maintenance release 4.4.5 of our plugins is out, which includes a fix for this issue 🙂

Find out more about the release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-events-calendar-4-4-5-event-tickets-4-4-5-premium-add-ons/

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site,
    Best,
    Nico

sue
    Participant

Hi Geoff

web site just back up so some answers for you:-

Input fields working ok at time of buying ticket but when i export list the fields are there but blank
    Can you tell me if you see the input fields in the on-screen report (prior to the export), as seen here: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/managing-your-orders-and-attendees/#attendee-list ?

There is nothing listed under details apart from a hyphen –
    when i export the attendee list then the input fields are listed there
    but there is nothing in them
    I am on a tight deadline to get this live on Monday – is there any other
    way to pick up this input data please?

re item 2 i don’t want to email tickets just confirmation of the order
    This is totally feasible. To unhook tickets completely, you simply need to uncheck all the boxes at the bottom of the screen in Events -> Settings -> Tickets.

done and all ok but as a ticket buyer i am not receiving an email about
    my ticket purchase/entry – and also as the event organiser i am not
    receiving an email to notify me of a new ticket sale – how can i enable
    these 2 items please?

I will have to test the CSS changes to style.css and come back to you
    please can you advise on the above? quite urgent

Geoff B.

This reply is private.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • The topic ‘input fields on ticket’ is closed to new replies.