iCal importer not importing Google calendar

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator iCal importer not importing Google calendar

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ronald
    Participant

I have tried repeatedly to import my Google .ics link into the Events Calendar and nothing happens. The wheel just spins indicting process but there is not progress. Here is the link to my Google calendar feed.

https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/hetkeerpunt1%40gmail.com/public/basic.ics

Thanks!

Hunter

Hi and welcome 🙂

I was able to successfully load the list of events (there were over 800, so that might be a factor) and import an event with no problems. (see screenshot below)

Can you please confirm you’ve reviewed our Testing for conflicts guide to rule out a theme/plugin conflict? Let me know and we’ll go from there. Our ‘New User Primer: iCal Importer’ is also a great resource for troubleshooting and identifying conflicts.

Other than that, I’m really not sure as to why the iCal Importer plugin isn’t working for you. If it comes down to it, we have a list of customizers that can get the job done.

Keep me updated and have a great rest of your day.
    Cheers!

Ronald
    Participant

Thank you! I removed all of my recurring events to reduce the number of imports and it worked. My imports went from over 800 events down to 141 and it was smooth.

Hunter

Thank you for the update and I’m glad to hear everything is going smooth! Have a good rest of your week and thanks for choosing us for your event needs 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘iCal importer not importing Google calendar’ is closed to new replies.