Facebook venue not importing

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Facebook venue not importing

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Cody
    Participant

Hi There,

I am using the auto import feature for Facebook events and only a few of the venues for imported events seem to be importing along with everything else.

Any ideas? I looked at the events individually and compared those importing, to those that aren’t and both have listed venues on the FB events.

Thanks
    Cody

Hunter

Hey Cody,

Can you send over your System Information as a private reply? Also, did you review our Testing for conflicts guide to see if you can replicate the issue using the default WP theme and only our plugins?

Please let me know what you find out and have a great rest of your afternoon. Cheers!

Cody
    Participant

This reply is private.

Cody
    Participant

This reply is private.

Hunter

Hello,

Thank you for the update. I see you’re still running the Facebook Events plugin. If you’re not already aware, we are in the process of retiring that plugin. The ability to import events from Facebook has been included in our newest plugin, Event Aggregator.

You have been granted a license for Event Aggregator and it will expire on the same date as your Facebook Events license. We recommend moving to Event Aggregator sooner rather than later. Info on how to make the switch can be found here.

I’ll also need you to confirm you’ve reviewed our Testing for conflicts guide to see if you can reproduce the issue using the default WP theme and only our plugins active. Please let me know what you learn and we’ll continue troubleshooting.

Thanks and have a great rest of the weekend. Cheers!

Cody
    Participant

Hello, I’ve upgraded to Aggregator and have moved everything over. I have also tried conflicting plugin troubleshooting but I am still having the issue of the venue not importing when importing from Facebook events. A few venues worked, however the majority of imports are not importing the venue information properly.

Any further help would be great!

Thanks
    Cody

Cody
    Participant

I want and did a “Run Import” on all the old scheduled import sources with Aggregator and its now fixed and importing properly! Thanks for the help!

Hunter

Cody,

Glad to hear things are working out and please feel free to open up a new thread if you have any new questions. Cheers!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Facebook venue not importing’ is closed to new replies.