Facebook import not working after WordPress migration

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Facebook import not working after WordPress migration

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    askans
    Participant

Still the same

Courtney

Hi Askans

I had created a 2nd license for you to use to test your site with, but did not delete the old license. The old license is the source for the expired notification. I’ve since deleted that older license. Please confirm that your site has the newer license still activated. It does appear active to me. I have extended your license by an additional 2 months.

I do hope we can still meet your needs. I am super thankful for your efforts in this. However, you did mention a refund. We do offer refunds if you find the plugin does not meet your needs. It’s just a matter of submitting a refund request form at https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/refund-policy/.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • The topic ‘Facebook import not working after WordPress migration’ is closed to new replies.