Facebook import not working after WordPress migration

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Facebook import not working after WordPress migration

• This topic has 33 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by askans.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    askans
    Participant

Thanks for the new license. I implemented it, renewed the Facebook Connection, still the β€œ0 Facebook imports available today” message persists and I cannot import Facebook events. Do I have to wait until tomorrow for it working?

Courtney

Hi thereΒ Askan

Thank you for bearing with me as I try to get this sorted out. I am filing this as a bug report and asking our Event Aggregator developers to review this. I’ll update you as soon as possible.

Thanks
    Courtney πŸ™‚

Courtney

Hi Askan

Can you go to Events β€£ Settings β€£ APIs

You should see a Connect to Facebook button (or if you were already connected it will show as Refresh your connection to Facebook

You should hit that and run through those steps.

Let me know if this works.

Thanks
    Courtney πŸ™‚

askans
    Participant

I did that as I wrote to you on Feb 12th, and even waited a few days, but it did not help – the message β€œ0 Facebook imports available today” still persists.

askans
    Participant

Still the same. It is getting towards one month since the problem occurred, and no solution in sight. I am not happy.

askans
    Participant

ICalendar Import ICS file import do not work either

Courtney

Hi Askan

So sorry for the delay. I checked in with our lead developer on Event Aggregator.Β  To help better assist you, can you send along this information:

1. Please send screenshot of the place where you sees the message; if more than one place then take more than one screenshot
    2. If you are running scheduled imports and migrated that too: could you try to create a new scheduled import and see if it runs?
    3. Could you check the Ignored section of the Events list?
    4. If you are manually importing events make sure that the Refine > Date is correctly set and the Import Range is correctly set; e.g. if the range is 1 month and the date is today make sure the event is actually happening in the next month

Thanks
    Courtney πŸ™‚

askans
    Participant

Hi Courtney

1. Done
    2. I do not do scheduled imports
    3. Where do I find this (I have not seen any “Ignored”)?
    4. Date correctly set

Askan.
    πŸ™

Courtney

Hey Askan

Thanks for sticking this out so long with us. I really value your help in all this.

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/ignored-events/ explains ignored events. Can you check for those?

Thanks
    Courtney πŸ™‚

askans
    Participant

Hi Courtney

There is no ignored event, see screenshot.

Askan πŸ™

Courtney

Thanks Askan

I’ve sent your responses back for our lead developer to review. Thank you so much for bearing with us on this.

Thanks
    Courtney πŸ™‚

askans
    Participant

Hi Courtney

Any forecast on when there will be a solution?

Courtney

I can’t say for certain. As it’s the weekend, he won’t be back “in office” until the start of the week to check in.

Thanks
    Courtney πŸ™‚

askans
    Participant

Courtney,

I am utterly disappointed. The problem has not been solved now for more than one month! I do not get any feedback on when it is being solved.
    To add insult to injury I see now the following message on the top of this page: “Hey there!
    Your license for Event Aggregator has expired.” – screenshot.

Please be so kind and refund my money, as I will not get any guarantee that you will be able at all to solve the problem. The current status just does not make sense.

Which data do you need from me to transfer the money back?

Askan πŸ™

Courtney

Hi there

I’m going to reach out to see where the developer is on this.

I do see that I extended your license to expire in 2019. Can you check My Account Β» Licenses https://theeventscalendar.com/license-keys/ for that extended license>

Thanks
    Courtney πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • The topic ‘Facebook import not working after WordPress migration’ is closed to new replies.