Events Not Displaying

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events Not Displaying

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    mkrasmussen
    Participant

None of

Nico

Hi @mkrasmussen,

Thanks for reaching out to us on this! I’ll help you finding out what’s happenign under the hood!

First, it would be great if you could share your system information with me so I can check if everything looks right on that end.

Can you share the URL with me? I would like to see what’s indeed showing in the front-end of the site. If you are getting a 404 error, please re-save permalinks in WP-Admin > Settings > Permalinks > Save Changes.

If the problem persists you can downgrade the plugin to a past version where this was working as expected. And then we can try the update process in a staging / dev site.

Please let me know about it,
    Best,
    Nico

mkrasmussen
    Participant

Under the upcoming events menu on the top. Nothing displays under any category.

Here is one category.

http://grc2020.com/events/category/conferences/

mkrasmussen
    Participant

This reply is private.

mkrasmussen
    Participant

If I go into an event in the admin interface and click on the link to view the event, the event still does not come up.

Nico

Hey @mkrasmussen,

Thanks for clarifying and for following up with system information as well.

I see you have ‘Sensei’ plugin activated, we are currently investigating an issue/incompatibility with this plugin. Can you try to disable it and re-generate permalinks after that (WP-Admin > Settings > Permalinks > Save Changes)?

Also, I see that events in month view seem to work correctly, right?

If this doesn’t work, Can you please follow the steps described in our Testing for conflicts guide? This way we can see if this is a problem in our plugin or a conflict with the theme or other installed plugins.

Please let me know about it,
    Have a great weekend,
    Nico

mkrasmussen
    Participant

It was the Sensei plugin. How do I resolve this and have both work? My website is highly dependent on Sensei. Do I need to move to another Events plugin?

Lisa
    Participant

Same is happening on http://birthinholland.com/childbirth-preparation-courses/english-birth-courses-rotterdam/ although I have disabled the Sensei plugin for now.

Any information of when this will be resolved would be greatly appreciated!

Nico

Hi @mkrasmussen and Lisa,

Thanks for confirming and sorry about the trouble this might create until fixed.

This issue has been reported on Friday by another user in the forums, so we are still looking into this. We hope to find a fix for the incompatibility soon! I’ve added this thread to our internal bug report so you’ll get notified when the fix for this bug is released.

If there’s a solution (snippet or patch) before the fix I’ll let you know as well.

Sorry for this issue once again,
    Thanks,
    Nico

David DiBella
    Participant

I am having this exact same problem as well. I disabled Sensei and the event plugin and widget is working again. Any ideas on a resolution? Thank you.

Nico

Hi Tribella,

Thanks for adding your voice! As stated above the dev team is looking into this issue, we still don’t know about possible solutions. As soon as I have some more news to share I’ll do so here.

The fix for this is scheduled for next maintenance release coming out next week, but we still didn’t have much time to look into it. As usual this are the planned dates and depending on the complexity of the issue it might take a little longer, hopefully not!

Best,
    Nico

Nico

Hey folks,

Thanks for the patience! I’ve done some testing and this issue seems to be introduced in the latest update of Sensei (version 1.9.5).

Can you try to downgrade Sensei to version 1.9.4 and re-test this? We are making contact with the Sensei team to solve this!

Please let me know about this,
    Best,
    Nico

Nico

Hi,

Just wanted to let you know that we could work this out with the Sensei team. They have just rolled out an update (version 1.9.6) with a fix for this issue, so you can go ahead an update the plugin in your site.

Please let us know if this works as expected after the update,
    Best,
    Nico

Lisa
    Participant

I upgraded Sensei to version 1.9.6 and it has indeed fixed the problem.

Thanks for keeping us informed Nico and thanks Sensei team for a fast work around.

Lisa

Nico

Hey Lisa,

Thanks for the heads-up and glad to hear the fix worked for you 🙂

I’ll keep this thread open for @mkrasmussen (the original poster) to confirm it’s working for him as well.

Have a great weekend,
    Nico

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Not Displaying’ is closed to new replies.