Events Not Displaying

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events Not Displaying

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    mkrasmussen
    Participant

It appears to be working with the Sensei update.

Nico

Thanks so much for confirming @mkrasmussen 🙂

I’ll go ahead and close out this thread, but if you need help with anything else please don’t hesitate to create a new one and we will be happy to assist you.

Best,
    Nico

Brook
    Participant

I just wanted to thank you once again for reaching out to us about this. We just released a new version of The Events Calendar and all of its addons that contains a fix for this.

Our blog post with the full details: The Events Calendar 4.1.4 and premium add-ons

We recommend updating as soon as you can to get the latest patches. Please let us know if this fixes the bug you have been experiencing or if you have any follow up questions. Thank you again!

– Brook

David DiBella
    Participant

The “events list” plugin is still not working despite the latest updates of Events Calendar and associated plugins. If I deactivate the latest version of Sensei the plugin will work.

Any idea if this is going to get fixed soon?

Thank you,
    -Dave

Nico

Hi Dave,

Seems this thread has been re-opened by Brook, with the bulk update after the release. The bug ticket was associated with the maintenance release that just came out but while investigating the issue we discovered there was a bug in Sensei that caused the issue. We worked with the Sensei team on this and the released an update (1.9.6) with a fix for this. The other folks in here confirmed the update fixes the issue!

If you still haven’t updated Sensei, just go ahead and do so. On the other hand if you updated Sensei but still seeing issues please open up a new thread so we can continue to help you out. I’ll close this out so other folks here don’t get more updates on this resolved issue!

Best,
    Nico

David DiBella
    Participant

I think there’s two separate issues in this thread and the latest versions only fixed one of the problems. I will open a second thread pertaining to the “events list” widget only. Thank you.

Nico

Thanks for doing so Dave! This will surely help us getting you better support for the issue.

Best,
    Nico

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Not Displaying’ is closed to new replies.