events filter bar

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator events filter bar

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Sean
    Participant

We need to add search text field in this filter bar

Sean
    Participant

This reply is private.

Sean
    Participant

How to remove the Text of Filter Bar Titles. We need this title as a placeholder of auto complete input box.

Template overwrite option only work for filter-bar below files but this data render in the-events-calendar-filterbar/src/Tribe/filter.php. How to overrite this file in theme.

Hunter

Hey Sean,

Welcome back. If you have not already read over our New User Primer, it’s a great resource. I’d also check out the Settings Overview: The Events Calendar and Events Calendar PRO tutorial.

Unfortunately, any feature/functionality not currently available in the plugins will require you to make these customizations yourself or hire a professional to help further assist. I’ll post any resources that might help get you stated in the right direction below. It’s always a good idea to search our forums in addition to general web searches to see if you can find any working examples.

• Changing the Text of Filter Bar Titles
    • Understanding and customizing the Tribe Events Bar
    • Configuring Filter Bar
    • https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/adding-custom-filter-to-filter-bar-3/

Sorry I can’t do more in this instance and please take a moment to submit any recommendations you have for us via our UserVoice Feature Ideas. Have a great weekend ahead and thanks again 🙂

Sean
    Participant

This reply is private.

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by Sean.
    Hunter

Sorry to hear you’re still having troubles. Review our Themer’s Guide for instructions on creating and saving customizations.

If you need assistance locating the correct files, let me know and I’d be happy to further assist. Take care!

Sean
    Participant

This reply is private.

Geoff B.

Good morning Sean,

I will be stepping in this thread in lieu of my colleague Hunter.

First off, I would like to clarify something. So far, this conversation has been about the Filter Bar.

However, based on the following screenshot: https://theeventscalendar.com/content/uploads/2017/03/8381144b02eba428.png , it looks like what you are trying to modify is the Tribe bar (which is completely different than our filter bar plugin and might explain your struggles).

For that purpose, if you simply want to change the placeholder text, you could try my colleague George’s approach: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/change-placeholder-label-in-search-bar/#post-1083178

In order to hide it from the month view, you can simply remove it from month.php as per the themer’s guide instructions. Simply remove this line

tribe_get_template_part( 'modules/bar' );

Let me know how that goes.

Best regards,
    Geoff B.

Sean
    Participant

This reply is private.

Geoff B.

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘events filter bar’ is closed to new replies.