Events do not show past February 2018

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Events do not show past February 2018

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 58 total)
  • Author
    Jared Shih
    Participant

Hi, please let me know if you have any solutions for us. Thanks!

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Jared,

In this case you will want to buy a event hub licenses and you can use the same license on multiple sites, up to 10. This will give you 1,000 each day.

Let me know if that makes sense.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Jared Shih
    Participant

Up to 10 sites would mean we would get 1000 imports for every 10 sites and then would have to get a new hub license for every 10 sites? So in our case 20 hub license for 200 sites?

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Yes, that is correct. you can only use the hub on 10 sites max.

Thanks,

Brendan

Jared Shih
    Participant

Ok. Or i can purchase the 1000 import license and use that across all our
    sites?

Brendan
    Keymaster

Correct, up to 10 sites for the same license. However, we may have another option but I can’t for sure. Checking now to see if possible and we will get back to you.

Jared Shih
    Participant

Is there anyway to use 1000 imports across all our sites until the import limit is met? Why is there a limit on the amount of sites we can use it on? This isn’t so clear to me. Just need to make sure I am upgrading to the right license. Thanks for your assistance.

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Jared,

I found out why there is a limit on sites. It comes down to scaling issues on our aggregator and anything more than 10 will degrade the service. This is something we are working on but until that happens which may take a while there will be a 10 site maximum per hub license.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Jared Shih
    Participant

Thank you for your answer. So with that in mind here is the question then. We have a multisite with about 100 sites now and plan to have up to 300. Some sites use much more imports than others. Is it possible to use the license for 1000 imports only on the sites that have high usage and use the regular 200 import license for the rest of the sites?

What solutions can we come to here?

Thanks

Jared Shih
    Participant

What about get rid of the 10 site limit and then use 1000 uploads across all the sites and then when 1000 runs out we have to wait for next day to reset?

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Jared,

That is correct. So say you have the license on 10 sites and 5 sites aggregate 200 each in the morning. Then it would reset to the next day and start with a fresh 1000 imports available.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Jared Shih
    Participant

Right, but that’s not exactly my question. Can we share the 1000 imports with 100 sites say so each site gets 10 imports?

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

No, you can only share the license with 10 sites. Meaning it can only be installed on 10 sites. Even if you only use 10 imports for each site.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Jared Shih
    Participant

Do you have options for a multisite? Will the 300 imports work across multiple sites?

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

• If your multisite network uses the directory format for its sub-site URLs (i.e. mainsite.com/subsite), each sub-site will count as part of the main site, and a 16-site network for example will not exceed the 10-site limit.
    • If your multisite network uses a domain or subdomain format for its sub-site URLs (i.e. subsite.mainsite.com or subsite.com), each sub-site will appear to Event Aggregator as having a unique root URL, and a 16-site network for example will exceed the 10-site limit.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 58 total)
  • The topic ‘Events do not show past February 2018’ is closed to new replies.