Events do not show past February 2018

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Events do not show past February 2018

• This topic has 0 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Jared Shih.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 58 total)
  • Author
    Jared Shih
    Participant

Hi We have a few sites that are using Event Aggregator. From what I can see they are importing events on schedule without issue but it seems that events past February 20th are not being added to the calendars. I see if I add an event manually through the site it shows up in March.

What might be the problem here? Is there some simple setting we are missing? Thanks

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Thanks for emailing support! Can you also try testing for conflicts with your theme and other plugins? If you would prefer not to do this on your live site, WP Staging will let you create a quick copy of your live site that you can use for testing. Let me know what you find!

Thanks,
    Brendan

Jared Shih
    Participant

Hi,

It was working fine until recently. You guys have no other reports of this?

Jared Shih
    Participant

So here is what I noticed. I have a calendar

https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/en.ukrainian%23holiday%40group.v.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics

It has events in it for the entire year. But when I go to import it it only imports the events from the current month. The screen below shows only 2 events for this month and next month but none of the other events that are on the calendar.
    http://icecream.me/88666cf7956488a3f2d6adfa1bdf8399

In google the same calendar shows much more than 2 events: http://icecream.me/75a178a4dc6c0944101c56298bf530c4

What is limiting it in this way? Do I have to filter it? I thought that if I left the date filters blank it would import everything?

Thanks

Jared Shih
    Participant

Just to follow up on this last thread. It seems that it only imports events for the current month we are in. There doesn’t seem to be any conflicts, just something wrong with the way it is importing. Does it have to do with our import limit being met?

Please let me know as soon as possible.

Thanks!

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Possibly could be hitting a limit. I see you are at 200 for your plan. How many events are you trying to import?

Thanks,
    Brendan

Jared Shih
    Participant

Thanks, how are the imports counted? Is it by event or by calendar? We
    have thousands of events with almost 200 sites… what solutions can you
    offer us?

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

They are counted by imports per day. We do have another option called the Event HUB which allows 1000 imports per day.

You can upgrade to that plan inside your account under My Account.

Let me know if that works.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Jared Shih
    Participant

Hi

Thanks! Can you verify if we are indeed hitting our limit or if this is some other problem? Also, it’s still not clear what qualifies as a import? If I have an ical link with 200 events is that 200 imports or is just importing all 200 events counting as one import?

Thanks

Jared Shih
    Participant

Hi,

Just following up on my last message in this thread.

Thanks!

Jared Shih
    Participant

Hi,

Can you assist me please? Thanks!

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Sorry for the delay. Company is on retreat. Anyway, if you go to Events > Help you can see your imports.

Each event is considered an import.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Jared Shih
    Participant

Each event is considered an import? Wow… So what do we do if we have 200 sites with hundreds of events? Even the 1000 is no good for us…

Thanks

Jared Shih
    Participant

Also, sorry, I don’t see the imports being counted. Can you point out where I should see this? Thank you!

Jared Shih
    Participant

OK. I see it in the sites:

http://icecream.me/c7325be6add2584f5c9183d86a9ec5c7

But here is the problem. As I mentioned we have over 200 sites. This one site in screen shot already used up 24 imports for the day. But 199 other sites have similar imports required. Can we split up the license some how? Like buy multiple licenses? How can we work this? I imagine each site will need at least 50 per day…which is about 10K imports.

Thanks!

Jared

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 58 total)
  • The topic ‘Events do not show past February 2018’ is closed to new replies.