EventBrite Tickets not Showing on Events

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets EventBrite Tickets not Showing on Events

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    ocst
    Participant

Hi,

I am still experiencing the issue with my events where the tickets are not showing up — I now have the problem on two events. See this thread:

https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/eventbrite-tickets-not-showing-on-an-event/#post-1085569

The last recommendation was to change the timezone from EDT to EST — but this is not possible. First, the timezone is correct, and Toronto has switched from EST to EDT recently due to daylight savings, and it is certainly valid to have events that use both at once. Second, this is automatically set by Eventbrite based on the location, I can’t manually control it.

Given that you have reproduced the problem, it is either a problem in the Events Calendar software, an issue in the Evenbrite API, or an issue with my account settings on Eventbrite. I am happy to try out anything to help test/debug, but I need some help from you guys!

Geoff B.

Good evening James and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We are sorry to hear about the issue with your Eventbrite tickets still creeping up.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

As a first troubleshooting step, could you please provide us with your system information in a private reply ? (following the instructions found in the link). This might come as a surprise, but matching your setup is the fastest way to resolution.

Secondly, would you mind sharing with me what your timezone setting is for the Events Calendar (as found in Events -> Settings -> General) ?

As I went to try to see the event in question (http://www.eventbrite.ca/e/8th-annual-oxford-vs-cambridge-hockey-match-tickets-21136470753), I noticed that I get redirected to your login page which means I am not sure which other event is faulty. Could you tell me how you have set that up ? Are events private in visibility or going through a roles and permissions plugin such as Members ?

Finally, could you (still in a private reply) share a link to a screenshot of your API setting under Events -> Settings -> Add-ons APIs

Best regards,

Geoff B.

ocst
    Participant

This reply is private.

ocst
    Participant

This reply is private.

Geoff B.

Good afternoon James,

Thank you for your answers and for running additional tests.

The next steps to resolution would be:

• Could you try switching your Tribe timezone setting to Use local timezones for each event
    • Could you please send me (still in a private reply) a link to a screenshot of your API setting under Events -> Settings -> Add-ons APIs

Best regards,

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Nico

Hi there,

Just wanted to inform that maintenance release 4.1.3 is out. The update includes a fix for this issue.

Please update the plugins to the latest version and re-test to see if the fix works for you.

Best,
    Nico

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘EventBrite Tickets not Showing on Events’ is closed to new replies.