Tickets not Showing On a Single Event

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Tickets not Showing On a Single Event

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    ocst
    Participant

Hi,

I am managing multiple events on my EventBrite, and have imported them to my website with Events Calendar.

All of the events import things like the location, description, date, just fine. However, for some reason one of the events shows no ticket information (i.e. the purchase tickets section), even though “Display tickets on event page?” is selected as “Yes”. And in the dashboard, the event editor shows the ticket types, cost, and numbers available just fine.

Any ideas of what I can do do check here, or what information I should gather to debug this?

Thanks
    James

Nico

Howdy James,

Welcome to our support forums and thanks for reaching out to us. Sorry to hear about the issue you are experiencing but hopefully I can help you out here 🙂

First thing I would suggest trying is to follow the steps described in our Testing for conflicts guide? This way we can see if this is a problem in our plugin or a conflict with the theme or other installed plugins. This should help us narrowing down the issue.

If you have a URL where I can see this live it can help as well.

Please let me know about how the testing goes,
    Best,
    Nico

ocst
    Participant

This reply is private.

ocst
    Participant

This reply is private.

Nico

Hi James,

Thanks for following up on this, and for sending the system info as well 🙂

So just to clarify this is not happening to all imported events, just to some cases. But in both cases everything seems to be fine in the back-end, right?

Can you send me screen shoots of both events -the ones you mentioned in your first private reply- EventBrite settings in the backend? Also if they are public events, Can you share with me the event ID’s so I can take a look in the EventBrite side of things?

From what I see until now I suspect there might be something in the Eventbrite side that’s preventing the tickets to show… Maybe their Sale End Date has passed or something like that, but not sure it’s just a guess.

Hope we can make this right soon,
    Best,
    Nico

ocst
    Participant

This reply is private.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 7 months ago by ocst.
    Nico

Hi James,

Thanks for following-up in such a detailed way!

Everything looks fine in both ends -EventBrite and WordPress- so I’m a bit puzzled about what might be happening here. The only difference I see in both events is the timezone: the working event is set to EST while the other is set to EDT. But that shouldn’t be a problem, Can you try to switch that setting anyway?

It’s just this event that’s not working or this is happening with other events as well? If you create a new event does it work? Also have you tried to ‘disconnect’ and ‘reconnect’ the event?

Thanks for your patience on this,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Tickets not Showing On a Single Event’ is closed to new replies.