Event Ticket Plus pre-sale questions

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Event Ticket Plus pre-sale questions

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Wanlapa

Hi,

I just want to check if it’s possible to achieve what we want before purchasing.

We want to build event registration form where:

– only logged in users can register.
    – the registration form can have other custom fields such as ticket types (price varied), partner’s name, etc.
    – In the registration form, first name, last name and email are pre-populated from user profile.
    – Event has 2 payment options, College Account and PayPal
    – However, College Account option will only be available for some users based on the meta value in WordPress wp_usermeta table.
    – Ability to show attendees list on the front-end

We are currently use Formidable Pro to do all this. We want to be able to sell event tickets with WooCommerce and want to find out if Event Ticket Plus is possible to replace Formidable Pro.

Thank you,
    Wanlapa

Hi Wanlapa,

Thanks so much for reaching out and for your interest in our products!

With Event Tickets Plus, you can create custom customizable ticket templates and require that users are logged in before registering.

Fields are pre-populated at checkout, such as Name, Email Address, etc.  The registration is not pre-populated by default however.

As far as payment options go, payments are handled in WooCommerce, so you have all WooCommerce Payment Gateways to choose from.  There is an option to pay directly from a bank account, though I’m not entirely sure if you’d be able to do so from a college account.  PayPal is definitely supported.

You will have the ability to show an attendee list on the front end with Events Tickets Plus.

You may also be interested in our Themer’s Guide, which is a comprehensive guide about how to customize our plugins:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/themers-guide/

I hope this helps to answer your questions, please let me know if anything else comes up!

Thanks,

Jaime

Yari

except I have the theme Mylisting, I want to know if it is compatible with this plug-in, I also wanted to know if there is a chance to sell tickets to the organizers registered on the site, the theme uses woocommerce but I do not know if your plug- in is suitable for my needs, I’m looking for a plugin that allows you to send the tickets from the organizers an email containing the ticket in pdf with QR code, plus the possibility of checking in to confirm the purchase.

Hi Yari,

I cannot guarantee compatibility with the theme Mylisting, though you are welcome to try it out and if you are unsatisfied, you can receive a full refund within 30 days of purchase.

With Community Tickets and Community Events, organizers can create events and sell tickets to these events.

With Event Tickets Plus, you can sell tickets, and you can use WooCommerce to sell those tickets. Those tickets are sent as emails to customers, containing the QR code, which can be printed and scanned or can be scanned directly from a mobile phone.  Checking in is also a feature of Event Tickets Plus.

Please let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Ticket Plus pre-sale questions’ is closed to new replies.