Event Registration

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Event Registration

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Brandon Diaz

With your plugin, is it possible for users to register for an event?

Also,

Looking to build something similar to a booking system. Where users can go in, select a time based on the parameters I set in the backend, and book an appointment. Is this possible as well?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Brandon,

Thanks for checking out our plugins!

You can allow users to register for events by using Event Tickets (for RSVP-type reservations) and Event Tickets Plus (for paid tickets + additional features).

However, our plugins are really centered around events (where something occurs at a specific time) vs bookings (where users select a time for something). Event Tickets Plus does include the ability to create custom fields to collect additional information from attendees when they purchase tickets, but there are not currently date/time fields. So, unless you only have a few time slots available, I think it would be a bit difficult to accept bookings this way.

I would recommend taking a look at the following articles, which review the features and settings that come with our ticketing plugins:

New User Primer: Event Tickets and Event Tickets Plus

Settings Overview: Event Tickets and Event Tickets Plus

Managing Your Orders and Attendees

Moving Tickets

If true booking functionality is a feature that you would like to see added in the future, please do let us know over in our Feature Ideas Forum! This is what we use to gauge user interest in new features and help guide future development efforts.

We do offer full refunds within 30 days of purchase, so if you’d like to take Event Tickets Plus for a test run, feel free to do so! Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Registration’ is closed to new replies.