Event Aggregator for Non-profit

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Event Aggregator for Non-profit

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Tony
    Participant

Hello! We currently have a non-profit license for Event Calendar PRO and are interested in purchasing the Event Aggregator. I have a few questions before we move forward.

1. Will the aggregator work with our license?
    2. Is there any non-profit pricing for the plugin?
    3. Can the aggregator import multiple Google Calendars at one time with each calendar importing into a different category, or do we have to import one calendar at a time?

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Tony,

Thanks for checking out Event Aggregator!

Event Aggregator requires The Events Calendar to run, but it does not require Pro. Your Pro license will not affect EA.

We do not currently offer free or discounted licenses for the EA service. Sorry for the bad news there! I would recommend subscribing to our newsletter, as we occasionally run promotions there.

EA can indeed import from multiple Google Calendars! You can schedule these so that you do not have to run them manually each day. When you set up each import, you can select a category for that import. This article has some more details on how this works.

We do offer full refunds within 30 days of purchase, so feel free to take EA for a test run! Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Tony
    Participant

Jennifer,

Thank you so much for the response! That was very helpful. I think we are definitely going to check it out and see if it works for our needs. Thanks!

Tony

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Great! If you have any questions on getting up and running with Event Aggregator, you can reach out to us in our premium support forum for EA. The following articles should also be helpful in getting started:

Managing Your Scheduled Imports in Event Aggregator

Event Aggregator Import Settings

How Do Event Aggregator’s Import Limits Work?

Importing Events from a Feed or URL

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Aggregator for Non-profit’ is closed to new replies.