ERROR 503

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus ERROR 503

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    jerome
    Participant

Hello when I want to watch create your event or my eventshttps: //actu-loisirs-swiss.ch/ it marks me ERROR 503 I uninstall and reinstall the plugins and always mark the same thing
    have a good day

jerome
    Participant
    Hunter

Hi and welcome back,

Sorry to see you’ve run into troubles. Just so I understand the issue, you’re taken to a 503 Service Unavailable page when attempting to access your Community Events Add Events form – is this correct?

I see you’ve been a user for a little while now. Did this issue just start? Do you remember making any changes on your site prior to noticing the 503 issue? Have you recently updated Community Events?

It appears your System Information did not come through. Are you running the latest versions of our plugins? If not, can you please update to the most recent versions? Once you’ve done that, can you please review our Testing for conflicts guide and reply back with your findings?

Please make sure WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG are enabled on your site’s wp-config.php file. Any errors will display at the top of your page and in your error log as you try to reproduce the conflict. I also recommend right-clicking your mouse and opening the ‘Inspect’ tool to see if any errors display in the console. Note what you find and please include it in your reply.

I skimmed our logged bug reports but am not seeing anything relative to your issue, so please keep me posted and have a pleasant rest of your day. Cheers!

jerome
    Participant

Hello I made the changes for 503 as mark and its na nothing change
    Can you see yourself (if I send the code to deprive) and make the modifications, problem me block all the site has been very urgent thank you

Hunter

Welcome back,

We are unfortunately unable to log into customer sites, so please refrain from sending over credentials. Have you reviewed the Testing for conflicts guide? If so, what were the results? Did you have WP_DEBUG/WP_DEBUG_LOG set to “true” on your site during testing? If so, were there any errors/warnings/etc? Any screenshots/screencasts you can provide will help.

I’ll need more information before I’m able to provide additional support. As of right now, we don’t have any open bugs matching the description of your issue. Please include your System Information as a private reply.

I look forward to your response and have a great evening 🙂

jerome
    Participant

This reply is private.

Hunter

If you review our System Information as a private reply, it walks you through the process. Let me know if it helps! And what is your native language or another language you are more comfortable speaking than English? Maybe I can locate a support team member who is fluent in the language so we can lower the barrier. Thanks!

jerome
    Participant

This reply is private.

Barry

Thanks!

If possible, please do also let us know the outcome of these basic troubleshooting steps.

Additionally, if you can trigger the problem and then check the server/PHP error logs (you may need assistance from your webmaster or host for this) and see if there is a corresponding error that would be great 🙂

jerome
    Participant

Hello

I’m always waiting for your news I have always the problem said that I can do thank you

Barry

Hi Jerome,

Would you be able to enable WP_DEBUG? That might give us something more useful than the current 503 error page.

Alternatively, as before, are you able to work with your host or developer (if you have one) to review your error logs and see if the problem is recorded there?

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘ERROR 503’ is closed to new replies.