Duplicate registrations

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Duplicate registrations

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Lisa
    Participant

I have a problem with registrations being duplicated. The invoices generated say PAID on both orders so that would imply that payment has been taken twice, but when checking in Mollie, only one payment is received.

FYI This did also happen 2 months ago, and I logged a ticket on the WordPress forum, but was told it wasn’t dealt with there and I should get in touch with you here. https://wordpress.org/support/topic/duplicate-registration-2/

I would like to share an image of the orders page, but only with you and not the world 😉

Thanks for your assistance!

Hunter

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out 🙂

You can go ahead and send over a screenshot of the orders page in a private reply. Before I test to try and reproduce the issue myself, can you please review our Testing for conflicts guide and reply back with your findings?

Thanks again and have a great Monday. Cheers!

Lisa
    Participant

I have done as requested and tested the orders without all the plugins enabled and I can’t replicate the problem at all. It doesn’t appear to happen on all orders, so have no idea how to proceed.

Thanks,
    Lisa

Lisa
    Participant

This reply is private.

Lisa
    Participant

This reply is private.

Lisa
    Participant

The weird thing is, both invoices say paid and the correct amount, but as I say, it isn’t received twice in Mollie..?

Hunter

Lisa,

Without knowing exactly how to reproduce the issue, it’s hard confirm whether there is a bug in play. We don’t have any logged bugs of users reporting similar behaviors, so once you have more info on exactly where the problem is coming from, we’ll be able to further investigate.

I wish I had a better answer for you as I can imagine this is a stressful situation you’re having to deal with. I’ll keep this thread open for the time being and feel free to respond with any updates you get. If things get out of hand, we have a list of customizers that can help.

Thank you and have a good rest of the day. Cheers 🙂

Lisa
    Participant

Hi Hunter,

I appreciate it is difficult to troubleshoot.. this is a client site, so I know only to well.

I also can’t replicate the problem, but unless I find a solution (and as I said another duplicate was raised yesterday) I will need to find an alternative solution.

The main reason why I went with your products is because the client also wants to have an online school, so I thought that this product would work the best as it would also work with Sensei (and therefore Woocommerce). If we do need to investigate alternatives, will I be entitled to a full refund?

Do you think that Woocommerce might be able to help?

Thanks,
    Lisa

Hunter

Hey Lisa,

According to your order records, you are unfortunately outside the 30-day money back return window :-/

Do you see any errors in your server’s error log? Have you tried extensively troubleshooting the issue with ‘wp_debug’ set to ‘TRUE’ on your wp-config.php file? This might be a question worth reaching out to WooCommerce over, though I believe they maintain the same set of rules of not supporting third-party conflicts.

I truly do apologize I can’t be of more assistance here and if things get to a breaking point, we have a list of customizers that can always help assist.

Thank you for understanding our position on the matter and please let me know if you have any more questions. Take care!

Lisa
    Participant

“…same set of rules of not supporting third-party conflicts”

What 3rd party plugins are we talking about? I already explained that I had fully tested the problem without any other plugins turned on and as you state on your site: “Event Tickets Plus requires an ecommerce plugin to sell tickets. We currently support WooCommerce…” so if you could be more specific please? I have turned off all of the 3rd party conflicts and the problem is still happening.

I’m going to turn on the debug later.

Thanks,

Lisa

Hunter

Hello Lisa,

Thank you for the response. I was trying to answer the question you posed when you said,

“Do you think that Woocommerce might be able to help?”

I apologize if I phrased my response incorrectly, but I was essentially trying to say WooCommerce may not be able to help because the issues appear to be related to The Events Calendar rather than WooCommerce, though we are both unable to confirm that by reproducing the behavior at this time.

Again, I really wish I could do more here but as previously stated, without having a clear set of instructions to reproduce the bug, it’s nearly impossible to begin guessing how the issue at hand is occurring.

Please let me know if this helps clarify anything I’ve said and let me know if you have any additional questions. Enjoy the rest of your weekend. Cheers!

Lisa
    Participant

Hi Hunter,

Thanks for your reply.

I’m still testing and looking through the debug logs.

On another note – my client also drew to my attention to the problem that not all registrations are ending up in an attendees list. One of the registrations didn’t appear in the event attendees list at all, only as an order. Can you shed any light on why and how this happened?

Thanks,
    Lisa

Hunter

Hello,

Was the registration that didn’t appear in the event attendee list marked as ‘Completed‘ in WooCommerce > Orders?

Lisa
    Participant

Yes it was…

😀
    Lisa

Hunter

Lisa,

Thanks for the update. Go ahead and create another new thread and we’d be happy to help troubleshoot the new issue. Our process asks you open new threads for issues differing from your original post. Thanks for understanding and I’ll keep my eye on the queue. Take care!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • The topic ‘Duplicate registrations’ is closed to new replies.