Duplicate registrations

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Duplicate registrations

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Lisa
    Participant

Hi,

This was an error that came up when a duplicated registration was shown last week.

From debug.log
    [11-Nov-2016 06:04:27 UTC] WordPress database error Duplicate key name ‘location_type_code’ for query ALTER TABLE wp_woocommerce_tax_rate_locations ADD KEY location_type_code (location_type(40),location_code(90)) made by require(‘wp-blog-header.php’), require_once(‘wp-load.php’), require_once(‘wp-config.php’), require_once(‘wp-settings.php’), do_action(‘init’), call_user_func_array, WC_Install::check_version, WC_Install::install, WC_Install::create_tables, dbDelta
    [11-Nov-2016 06:04:27 UTC] WordPress database error Duplicate key name ‘location_type_code’ for query ALTER TABLE wp_woocommerce_shipping_zone_locations ADD KEY location_type_code (location_type(40),location_code(90)) made by require(‘wp-blog-header.php’), require_once(‘wp-load.php’), require_once(‘wp-config.php’), require_once(‘wp-settings.php’), do_action(‘init’), call_user_func_array, WC_Install::check_version, WC_Install::install, WC_Install::create_tables, dbDelta

Thanks,
    Lisa

Hunter

Hey Lisa,

I’m not seeing any logged bug reports resembling what you’ve shared with me and I’m not seeing any similar errors on my log. I really wish I could help out more but there’s unfortunately not much I can do.

I checked our reports again and there are still no bugs resembling your issue logged at this time. Sorry again I can’t help out more and best of luck finding the source of conflict and a clear resolution. Have a great holiday weekend. Cheers!

Lisa
    Participant

Hi Hunter,

I have received a response from Woocommerce that suggests this is a bug in WordPress and so am watching up a ticket that is open about this and hope to hear some news soon.

https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/34870

Thanks,
    Lisa

Hunter

Hey Lisa,

Thank you for the update and for providing the response you received from WooCommerce. I’ll go ahead and close this thread out but please feel free to open a new one if you have any new questions or concerns. Take care and have a great rest of the week!

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • The topic ‘Duplicate registrations’ is closed to new replies.