Does it handle accommodation bookings?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Does it handle accommodation bookings?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jana

I’ve done a search of the knowledge base on ‘accommodation’ with no result. Does that mean that your software cannot handle accommodation bookings (check-in time, room type, check-out, etc.)?

I know that WooCommerce have an Accommodation Bookings plugin, the demo of which looks pretty dreadful, and I was hoping to have all my events driven from the same software. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Jana,

Thanks for checking out our plugins!

If you’ve got specific events or times that you’re wanting people to book a room for, then Event Tickets Plus might work for you. However, it probably is not the best option if you have rooms that are always available, such as a hotel. Our plugins are really based around events, not scheduling things for certain times (if that makes sense!).

You would need to use Event Tickets Plus to sell tickets/accept paid registrations on your site. This does come with the ability to create some custom fields that you can use to collect additional information from attendees when they register (such as a select box with room type options). Alternatively, you could create a separate ticket for each room type and set a max quantity available for each one.

If you want to provide some more details on how you need this to work for your project, I’ll be happy to let you know if Event Tickets Plus can do it! It may be best for you to test it out yourself; we offer full refunds within 30 days of purchase, so feel free to do so! You might also find the following articles helpful in getting familiar with the features Event Tickets Plus comes with:

New User Primer: Event Tickets and Event Tickets Plus

Settings Overview: Event Tickets and Event Tickets Plus

Managing Your Orders and Attendees

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Does it handle accommodation bookings?’ is closed to new replies.