Display the attendee's list in order infos

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Display the attendee's list in order infos

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Julien Thomas

Hello,

I’m interrested by Event Ticket Plus plugins.
    But I would like some informations :

• Have we the possibility to customise the attendees fields for each tickets ?
    • Is there a way to display the attendees list in the WooCommerce email and the customer account ? In the demo we can view the number of tickets bought, but there is nothing about the attendees.

Thank you.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Julien,

Thanks for checking out Event Tickets Plus!

You can indeed create custom fields on tickets to collect additional information from each attendee – this article has some more info on how this works.

By default, attendee info is not displayed in the WooCommerce email, but we do have a free extension that you can use to add it. Admins can view and export the attendees for each event (as well as check them in), and users who purchase tickets will be able to view their tickets from the front end provided that you require users to login to purchase tickets.

We do offer full refunds within 30 days of purchase, so if you’d like to take Event Tickets Plus for a test run, feel free to do so! Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Julien Thomas

Hello Jennifer,

It’s exactely what I need.
    I will give it a try.

Thank you.

Julien

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Perfect! Let me know how it works!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Display the attendee's list in order infos’ is closed to new replies.