Event Tickets Plus includes a feature that allows you to add custom fields to the ticket order form. This can be super handy when it comes to collecting registration information for each attendee. By default, that information is displayed in the tickets email sent to your customers, and inside the Attendee Reports that are located in the WordPress admin.
This extension displays the information collected by those “attendee meta fields” in the WooCommerce order screens as well. Anywhere WooCommerce displays the full order details, it will now include both the attendee meta information as well as the event name, time, and venue details. There are a number of places WooCommerce shows the full order details. Here are some examples:
- My Account > Orders page, created by WooCommerce.
- “New Order” email WooCommerce can sends to administrators.
- Order confirmation and receipt emails WooCommerce sends to customers.
Before & After
This is the WooCommerce My Account > Orders screen a customer sees by default when viewing their orders:
Here is the same page with the attendee information added:
To add these details to your website, download, install, and activate this extension. Once installed it will be found in your WP Admin > Plugins list under the name “Event Tickets Plus Extension: Enhance Woo Order Templates”.
Please note: This extension requires WooCommerce and is not compatible with other e-commerce plugins.
- Version 1.0.2
- Enhancement – Add Venue name to the event data
- Fix – Added missing .pot file for translators
- Fix – Corrected context for multiple translatable strings (props @zArubaru on GitHub) 
- Fix – Corrected the Extension article link
- Fix – Avoid fatal error when The Events Calendar is not active (props to Alejandro in our Help Desk) 
- Fix – Only output this extension’s CSS and attendee information for ticket-type WooCommerce Products (props to Mario Acunto in our forums) 
- Tweak – Now requires PHP 5.6+
- Tweak – Now requires WooCommerce 3.0+
- Tweak – Now requires Event Tickets Plus 4.5.6+ (from October 18, 2017)
- Tweak – Added GitHub Updater compatibility
- Tweak – Changed from GPLv2+ to GPLv3+
- Version 1.0.1
- Made WooCommerce 3.x compatible
- Version 1.0.1
- Initial release