custom form data to be collected and captured during event purchase

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions custom form data to be collected and captured during event purchase

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Kirk Munn

We would like to use your event system for paid registration to events… say a car show. is it possible to collect specific information about the showing registrant (who, vehicle info, Club Affiliation )during the checkout process and have it captured with the ticket. I would think this would be inverse of the normal where you would be buying a ticket to and event. What we need to accomplish is to charge presenters and understand who and what they are presenting,

Hunter

Hey Kirk,

Thanks for considering our plugins for your project. I believe I understand the needs you’ve voiced, but I’ll walk you through some potential options which might fit your criteria:

Event Tickets/Event Tickets Plus | Event Tickets (free) allows for users to RSVP to upcoming events and collect the user’s name and email address and contact/payment information. Event Tickets Plus enables the feature of paid tickets which also allow for collecting additional attendee information, such as who, vehicle info, Club Affiliation, etc).

What we need to accomplish is to charge presenters and understand who and what they are presenting

If you wanted to allow presenters the ability add their own events and tickets, you would need to purchase Community Events and Community Tickets. More info can be found on the aforementioned linked product pages.

Lastly, should you need the use for multiple plugins, be sure and check out the Bundles page to ensure you don’t miss out on the opportunity to save money. We also offer a 30-day money back Refund policy which allows ample time to test-drive things and make sure they meet your criteria.

Let me know if I’ve helped answer your questions and feel free to reply with any more you might have. Enjoy the upcoming weekend! Cheers 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘custom form data to be collected and captured during event purchase’ is closed to new replies.