Community Events and Tickets with woocommerce marketplace plugins

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Community Events and Tickets with woocommerce marketplace plugins

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Richard Marotta

Hello,

I am trying to determine how tightly your Event products are integrated with Woocommerce “Marketplace products.

Does your “community Events” product integrate with woocommerce marketplace extensions like wocommerce’s “Product Vendors” or Ignitewoo’s “Vendor Stores” plugin? And how tightly integrated are they?

For example:
    1. do the Community Event settings appear in the Marketplace vendor’s admin page (the page where they can create their products)?
    2. Can Marketplace vendor’s add venues that only they can assign to their events?

Thanks,
    Rich

Cliff

Hi Rich.

Thanks for your interest in our plugin suite.

I wouldn’t call any of the WooCommerce extensions “tightly” integrated, if integrated at all.

The best way to think about our Event Tickets, Event Tickets Plus, Community Tickets (i.e. our “ticketing”) plugins is that our plugins handle everything in terms of creating a product and adding it to your WooCommerce cart. Then WooCommerce takes over from there to complete the checkout process (accept payment, etc).

Therefore, if a WooCommerce extension integrates “from the cart to checkout”, it’s probably more likely to work.

The extensions you asked about sound like they probably deal with capabilities/permissions, possibly even creating new User Roles, in which case they could probably be made able to create events via Community Events.

However, there’s no front-end Community Events form to create just a Venue or just an Organizer. The only front-end form is to create an Event (which also has “create a Venue” and “create an Organizer” functionality).

We do have a general disclaimer-of-sorts help article about WooCommerce extensions: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/compatibility-with-woocommerce-extensions/

Last but not least, we have a pretty great Refund Policy so you can buy one or many of our add-ons and thoroughly test them. For a price break, you may be interested in one of our Bundles: https://theeventscalendar.com/bundles/

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Community Events and Tickets with woocommerce marketplace plugins’ is closed to new replies.