Cant use existing organizers

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Cant use existing organizers

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Doron
    Participant

Hey
    On the Edit event page (on the admin panal) when I try to add an organizer when I click on the search organizer search box I can’t search for existing organizers. Looking at the console I see this error massage:

“Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘length’ of undefined” select2.js?ver=4.5.3:1813
    It shows any time I click on the search organizers search bar. (It also happen when I click on the search existing venue I guess they both use select2.js)

Doron
    Participant

It also happen in the front end – in the add event form

http://dialogtogether.com/events/community/add/

Shelby
    Participant

Hi there Doron,

Thanks for using The Events Calendar, I’m happy to help out here. 🙂

Because I’m unable to replicate this issue on my testing server, this seems that it may be a theme or plugin conflict. Would you please work through the steps here to test for a conflict? This will help me be able to better assist you. 🙂

Let me know what you find out & we’ll go from there!

Best,
    Shelby 🙂

Doron
    Participant

Hey

Did the steps described here
    https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/testing-for-conflicts/

Did not resolved the issue

Changing the theme to twenty seventeen won’t fix it, neither does canceling all the plugins

What’s the next step? I can grant admin access if you want to take another look

Thanks

Doron

Shelby
    Participant

Hi Doron,

I’m not able to replicate this issue in my testing environment with Twenty-Seventeen activated and just our plugins. Could you possibly follow these instructions to share your system information with me so that I can figure out where the discrepancies in our configurations are?

Thanks, and let me know if you need clarification or guidance on this.

Best,

Shelby 🙂

Doron
    Participant

This reply is private.

Shelby
    Participant

Hi Doron,

Can you please upgrade to the latest version of WordPress and let me know if the issue still persists? Secondly, can you please turn on WordPress Debugging and let me know about any errors it reveals? 🙂

Thanks,

Shelby 🙂

Doron
    Participant

Hey

Updated the WP Version to 4.8

Also updated the plugins
    The Events Calendar: Community Events 4.5.1
    The Events Calendar PRO 4.4.11
    The Events Calendar 4.5.5

Issue is not resolved

WP_DEBUG is set to true and also WP_DEBUG_LOG. Attached – the log file.

I saw some notices on the The Events Calendar Category Colors plugin which is also installed. Tried to disable it –
    issue is not resolved.

Shelby
    Participant

Hi Doron,

There seem to be a LOT of errors printing in your log, many of which have been present since as early as January.

Unfortunately, with this many errors, and my inability to replicate it on my server, I have to conclude that this is a conflict. If you can disable all of the other plugins and switch to a default WP theme, clear your cache, and show me if errors for just our plugins are still printing and if the issues persist, then I can keep troubleshooting this.

However, if you’d like to try and resolve these issues with the other errors present, you’ll need to hire a developer to help out. If you need to find someone to help with the customizations, we have some tips for finding help here.

Hope this helps, and thanks for understanding!

Best,

Shelby 🙂

Doron
    Participant

Disabled all plugins but:
    The Events Calendar PRO 4.4.11.1
    The Events Calendar: Community Events 4.5.1
    The Events Calendar 4.5.5

Also changed the theme to Twenty Sixteen and Twenty Seventeen. Also cleared browser cached each time. There are no new errors registering to the log file when all other plugins are canceled and the Twenty Seventeen them is activated (I cleared all old recorders from the log file) BUT – The problem persists. The drop down won’t drop and the console shows

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'length' of undefined
        at constructor.<anonymous> (select2.js?ver=4.5.5:1813)
        at Object.callback (select2.js?ver=4.5.5:681)
        at Object.query (select2.js?ver=4.5.5:507)
        at constructor.updateResults (select2.js?ver=4.5.5:1772)
        at constructor.opening (select2.js?ver=4.5.5:2028)
        at constructor.open (select2.js?ver=4.5.5:1375)
        at constructor.<anonymous> (select2.js?ver=4.5.5:2241)
        at HTMLAnchorElement.<anonymous> (select2.js?ver=4.5.5:681)
        at HTMLAnchorElement.dispatch (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:3)
        at HTMLAnchorElement.r.handle (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:3)
    Doron
    Participant

Hey?

Are you looking into that?

Saw this on the error log today:

Undefined index: id_base
     Type: PHP Notice Line: 50
     File: /home/dialogto/public_html/wp-content/plugins/events-calendar-pro/src/views/pro/widgets/mini-calendar-widget.php

Do you think it is related?

Doron
    Participant

Hey
    are you on this?

Shelby
    Participant

Hi Doron,

Apologies for the lack of response here. I was out all of last week through yesterday and it seems like this one slipped through the cracks with the coverage that was available for my existing threads.

I’ll be taking a look a this one and getting back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you so much for your patience!

Best,

Shelby 🙂

Shelby
    Participant

Hi Doron,

Despite my best efforts, I’m still not able to replicate these errors. I’ll be reaching out to my teammates for help with this one. Can you confirm that the issue is still present with the latest versions of WordPress and our plugins?

Thanks for hanging in there!

Best,

Shelby 🙂

Doron
    Participant

Hey

I think I’m on to something – we use WPML and the default language is set to Hebrew. When I changed it to English – the drop down works fine. So the origin is probably related to the language issue.

plugins versions:
    The Events Calendar 4.5.7
    The Events Calendar PRO 4.4.13
    The Events Calendar: Community Events גרסה 4.5.2

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • The topic ‘Cant use existing organizers’ is closed to new replies.