Cannot Find Enable Community Tickets

Home Forums Ticket Products Community Tickets Cannot Find Enable Community Tickets

• This topic has 8 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Josip Almasi.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Josip Almasi
    Participant

Hi there,

Have community tickets installed, but having a hard time trying to enable it in settings > community as the enable community ticket checkbox is not there.

I am a newbie, so wondering if you can maybe give me some background info on getting this plugin enabled..

Thank you in advance.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Josip,

I’d be happy to help you out with this!

First, can you first verify that Community Tickets is active under the Plugins section of the Dashboard?

If so, can you please share your system info with me? I would also recommend taking a look at the following articles, which have some great info on getting up and running with Community Tickets:

New User Primer: Community Tickets

Configuring Community Tickets

Community Tickets: Tracking Sales and Getting Paid

Thanks,

Jennifer

Josip Almasi
    Participant

This reply is private.

Josip Almasi
    Participant

And yes the plugin is active in plugins

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Thanks Josip, everything looks good there, but I would recommend updating to the latest version of Community Tickets (4.5.3). If you don’t see a prompt to update in the Plugins section of your Dashboard, you can do so manually by following these instructions.

I see that you purchased Community Tickets several months ago…was it working previously, and if so, do you know when it stopped working (such as after an update)?

Is the ticket section not appearing at all on the front end form to add events?

Finally, can you please send me a screenshot of what you do see in the Community tab under Events > Settings > Community > Community Tickets? Please note that if you are replying via email, attachments will not come through. You will need to login and upload the screenshot directly to the thread.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Josip Almasi
    Participant

Hi Jennifer,

All good now i didn’t have the woocommerce plugin enabled.

I have another questions, after adding an event and configuring the ticket settings, when i try and add tickets to cart, it redirects me to my home page.

I’ve gone into the woocommerce plugin and redirected to another page on my site, but I cant see any cart forms, or payment methods just the blank page.

So again, when i add lets say 10 tickets in the form and click ADD TO CART, it redirects to my homepage and not cart or checkout options can be seen.

Again please excuse my lack of experience and would highly appreciate your input.

Thank you in advance.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Josip,

I’m glad that you were able to get the tickets working!

It sounds like you may have changed the default checkout pages under WooCommerce > Settings > Checkout? If so, I would recommend taking a look at this article – you may need to make some additional adjustments if you made changes to these settings. If you can send me a screenshot of your settings on that tab, I’ll be happy to take a look and see what I can recommend.

I tried to take a look at your event submission page but was not able to as it is password-protected. If adjusting the settings does not make a difference, could you open this up temporarily so that I can test it out on my end?

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Cannot Find Enable Community Tickets’ is closed to new replies.